Thread: Opera 11: The system cannot find the indicated file

Opera 11: The system cannot find the indicated file

Here is the Opera 11 installed on my system and I have seen a problem with that. I installed RadarSync so I can control the PC and has a track useful things I need here. This will let me know what the update I want is and where you can have updates for you. This was what I was using here, but I have noticed that when I click on the links generated for updates RadarSync, I see an error message saying that “The system cannot find the indicated file”. Well, it the only one opera in my system and I have not done any other account. I have my account and administrator account and nothing else. Where is the other user? I'm really blank on things here and would appreciate an explanation of the situation and moreover to this solution as well here.

Re: Opera 11: The system cannot find the indicated file

I do not think that it should have made some changes in configuration and therefore you may be getting this here. Well, it will be very nice if you can simply have the reinstallation of the new RadarSync and also how clean and see if we can solve the problem of their own here. Please try it as soon as possible and let me know if they could leave after this problem here.

Opera 11 seems the RadarSync as another user otherwise RadarSync is considering the Opera 11 like a different user and so you are getting the trouble with that. It will be very good if you can go and have the installation of them once again to know both the Opera 11 and RadarSync and see if that can help solve the problem you are stuck with at the time here. As for the relationship will be better if you can have Opera Update turning automatic update option ON in the browser. I hope this will help there.

Opera 11 is free of errors and therefore be very useful if you can have the uninstalltion of this there and then have the new installation of the standard version of Opera browser. I think it will just be nice if Opera can have the 10.63 installed on your case and then see if you get this error again here. Install Opera 10.63 and then another time start the RadarSync as well as observe if the message: one more user is running copy of Opera over there. Well this is the just one that I believe will help the present condition over there.

Opera 11 is full of errors and therefore be very useful if you can have the uninstalltion of this there and then have the new installation of the standard version of Opera browser. I think it will just be nice if Opera can have the 10.63 installed on your case and then see if you obtain this error yet again here. Install Opera 10.63 and then again start the RadarSync and perceive if the message: Another user is running this copy of Opera repeat here. Well this is the only one that I think will help the current situation over there.

Well, it seems that the previous version that was in the Opera browser system has not been removed and therefore you may be receiving the error. It will be just great if you can make use of the CCleaner registry cleaner and see if we can solve the problem. Well, the question really seems to be due to the association of the damaged files and will take good care of these two programs here. Also in the trial period if you wish, you can RadarSync in administrator mode and see if you can see the mistake to get rid of there.