Thread: Improper text on Opera11 browser

Improper text on Opera11 browser

I am having the Opera 11 on my computer and I got this installed unintentionally. Well I considered that it will be pleasant step to go through this browser except actually I believe that using the Mozilla Firefox was actually the thing which I must have gone through here. The thing is that I have observed on Browser which all the Fonts are coming improper. I can see blurs on that. Is there something that any of you can propose me so that I am able to be out of the problem? Please let me make out this soon.

Re: Improper text on Opera11 browser

Well in the case of the opera 11 let me say that this is a trial version, but needs plenty of room for it to enter into all aspects of it. So blurred that you mentioned let me tell you that you have to check whether your graphics card drivers you have on your system there. If you are having NVIDIA graphics card and then go to www.nvidia.com and there will have to go to the download section and see if you can download the drivers accordingly.

The driver installation is actually a step further, but let me tell you that will be great if you can try to go through the steps DIAGNIOSTICS that graphics cards have there. Well, that's what I would have done if I have this problem exists. Run diagnostics and see if the problem can be solved if there FUZZY and if that does not solve the problem, then the driver installation is the only way you will be able to leave the issue here.

I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can return to the previous version of the Opera and if you want to be clarified then it will be great if you can have Opera installed here 10.63. 10.63 Opera is the standard version of the Opera and therefore, I think that is really what will help you enjoy all the features of Opera browser. If that does not help you, then you can simply have the Opera 10.53.

There might be some problem with the copy of the setup that you have used to install the Opera. It is seem to be corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. If you want to ensure that then you can try to install that once again and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If that also does not help you then you can download a new setup for this from internet and install it again with that setup. I am saying you to do this because I have also used the same version and that is not showing me any of the issues like this. So reinstalling can resolve the problem for you.

It’s the beta version and so it is obvious that you will get some bugs in that. It is released so that the bugs in it can be identified. So if you get ant any of the issue like this then you can simply report this problem to the Opera. They will surely tell you that what you will have to exactly in order to solve this problem. This is the best and the safest way to solve the issue like this. I hope that you can solve the problem soon. Thank you.