Thread: Internet explorer 9 cannot download any attachment file

Internet explorer 9 cannot download any attachment file

I hope you have got a hint of my problem that I am currently facing here. Whenever I try to download any forwarded attachment from my mail the downloading process starts but it gets stuck at a particular level and I cannot go ahead with the downloading process. So that’s my problem here. Rest all the downloads can be carried on smoothly. The problem is only in the downloading of the attachment. So anyone having the same problem or can give me some exact solution for the problem then do post in here.

Re: Internet explorer 9 cannot download any attachment file

There is any easy solution for this problem. In such case what you have to do is try and delete the temporary internet files which are there in the browser and I think that will help you start with the downloading process. So as of now just try with this simple process and I am sure that this will help you out. In case if this method does not work out then do get back to me I have some other alternate solution for you. I will recommend you that.

According to m you must try with the resetting the internet explorer 9 settings. I think that will do the trick. With that you would be able to repair damaged files or missing registration information. Following are the steps for the resetting in internet explorer 9.
    1) Go to the internet explorer and in the tools menu select the internet options.
    2) Then the internet options page will get displayed then select the advanced tab.
    3) In the advanced tab at the bottom a reset option will be there click the reset button. Then select ok button.
    4) After you have clicked on ok button a Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box will appear and again you will have o click the reset button to confirm that you have to rest the internet settings.
    So do try the above steps and I am quite sure that this will definitely help you.

If you ask me I would advise you to try reinstalling the internet explorer 9. I think that will be the bets method for you in this situation and it will definitely give you the desired results. In order to uninstall the internet explorer 9 work on the following steps
    1) In the start button go to the Programs and Feature by typing in the search box. After that you will have to click on the View installed updates which will be there in the left pane.
    2) You will get an Uninstall an update section, just scroll down and select the windows section.
    3) In that you will get the internet explorer 9 which you have installed, right click on it and then select uninstall and after that you will be asked for a confirmation, you will have to click on yes.
    4) After having done that reboot the system and you are done.
    So do follow the steps that I have mentioned here and I am quite sure that this will help you.