Thread: Unable to see stop button in IE 8

Unable to see stop button in IE 8

I have begun to face strange problems after upgrading to Internet Explorer 8 and I decided to share with you all. I'm here because many of you might be having the same problem and solution to solve my problem. Well, I'm not taking Refresh and Stop button on my Internet Explorer. Therefore, it is "a bit boring when I'm browsing Internet. I installed Windows 7 to my system. I am very frustrated and I'm not having any idea to solve the problem. Please suggest me any trick or something that can be applied to solve the problem. I await your prompt response. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to see stop button in IE 8

I am providing the following steps you can use to change the buttons on the Command Bar in Internet Explorer 8.
    • You have to click the Start button and now go to Internet Explorer.
    • Now you have to right click on it and now select Customize from the right click menu.
    • Now you have to click Add or Remove commands.
    • Now click on Add or Remove commands. To add a button, then click the buttons on the toolbar available to add the desired button and click Add.

I hope that will help you meet your requirement.

Well, I'm not having any specific solution to resolve your issue, but I know a trick that will help you change the position of Go, Stop, Refresh buttons.
    1. You just start IE by ticking the Start button and at the present go to IE.
    2. After that right tick on it and choose Customize from the right tick context menu.
    3. At the present you have to tick Show Stop and Refresh buttons before address bar in order.

For this option you can use any of the buttons show individual update on the left side of the address bar or show together in the right side of the address bar.

I am providing the following steps to help you bring back the Home button in Internet Explorer. You have to start Internet Explorer if not opened. If it is open and then go to the menu bar and click on View and now go to Toolbars, and now you have to click on the command bar in the Toolbars menu. Once you have checked the command bar, you see the Start button displays the gift of command bar.

Well, I'm having the same problem solution that is especially true in Internet Explorer 7. Well, it's very simple you have to right click on the command bar and go to customize toolbar commands now have to click add or remove commands from which you have to add the 'Start' button. Well, I really apologize for the knowledge of the solution to your particular problem. Thank you very much for reading.