Thread: How to make display Menu on apex

How to make display Menu on apex

Actually to start with the topic, I think it is not so powerful but surely I am missing something and therefore I need to have the solution in this case. I have installed the Opera 10.63 on my system and I have recently upgraded the browser. I have seen that when the browser is refreshed the configuration of that I have done in browser changes and I have to make changes again. Please let me know if there any way that I can get this resolved here.

Re: How to make display Menu on apex

Well, I am having the Opera browser and I would like to tell you that you that in my case Opera Browser not create any modification to the settings that I had in the previous edition. I believe you need to understand the assist file. Well, I recommend you to press the F1 key and observe if that can assist a bit by means of the condition they are wedged here. Let me also tell you that you must have installed the 11 version of Opera browser, and therefore might get the item.

Completely agree with what was said there. Well, actually it seems that Opera version 11 is really annoying and therefore you are getting the error because of this here. So I have not seen Opera altering the configuration changes to the Opera browser and I am of the opinion. Because of several errors that are there in Opera 11 this may be a type of error as well. Therefore, if you are this, then out of here.

You want the menu at the top of the browser Opera. So let me tell you it's very simple, all you have to do is click on the Menu option here or press the Alt key after this you will see an option called Show Menu Bar. Just make sure this and encompass the menu bar at the apex Well, this was what was there in the previous edition of the Opera and if within the latest edition does not actually have some proposal regarding it here.

I would recommend you that it will be basically enormous that if you can uninstall the Opera version 11 which you are using and after that install that browser once more from the set up file which you have within the hard drive. Execute the .exe file and allow the earlier edition for Opera install here. Subsequent to this just immobilize the choice for auto updates. following to this you desire to contain the Menu choice on the top after that press the Alt key as well as choose the Show Menu Bar choice. This will put the Menu Bar on the top.