Thread: Does Google music supports Online Storage

Does Google music supports Online Storage

I am having one question which is related to the Google Music. I have recently come to know about the Google Music that it gives result for the songs and also you can listen music with the same. But what i wanted to know whether i can upload my music on Google Music. Does this provide the online music storage. If you have any idea then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Google music supports Online Storage

It is not possible to upload the music on the same. But a rumor is there about the future planning of the Google that they will user to upload the music on the Google Music. But there is no official news regarding the same is declared by the Google. So i think its still under the process and you will get it working after some time. Lets hope for the same till the time it will not get release.

Google Music will be a service dedicated only to music lovers. These will allow you buy or rent music online. It could be possible that the American giant to go a step further by offering more storage option to access their music n 'matter which device connected to the web. This also includes mobile Android. Also be noted that this option would affect the securities purchased on the service but also the user's personal library. User who could then access their music from around the world, all for a subscription of 25 euros per year.

With Google Music, Google has big ambitions, take control of this market now held mostly by Apple. Not only is the company wants to sell music, but it apparently intends to offer Internet users, in exchange for an annual subscription to their online store so they can listen as they wish and from the device they want as long as they have an Internet connection. One can easily imagine the practical side of this system, but the upheaval that would ensue. To avoid any controversy with the rights holders, Google announced it would immediately be willing to share with them the revenues associated with this activity by transferring 50% of the amount collected.

If the proposal looks like a welcome windfall, it is not unanimous, the possessors of law always afraid of ending up in a weak position. If this service becomes more widespread, other issues arise particularly in France and we pay dearly the exception of private copying on each storage medium or almost. Will Google be willing to pour money into this unique and critical in addition to what otherwise affect artists and Majors? The question remains unanswered, and will certainly be difficult to resolve, knowing that the commission has no way of verifying declarations of Google on this.

Apple's side, this announcement should certainly cause a stir. While it would be difficult today to compete in the short term the iTunes Store on an equal footing, things will be different if the other side there are more services for an acceptable price. It therefore appears that there will be a new battle on the front line music so we thought that Apple had won the war. It was forgotten that in many areas, especially those related to technology, nobody (except perhaps in Intel and Microsoft to a much lesser extent) can not pass through the decades without losing its crown.