Thread: While opening msn website Internet explorer 8 crashes

While opening msn website Internet explorer 8 crashes

Hello friends I have gone through allot of problems with this Internet Explorer 8 I have in my system, which previously was not well at all, but now I've started to get a problem with ID of mine every time I try to visit web sites as well as many others including msn and yahoo. I really do not know what the problem is happening with the browser as I have reinstalled the browser many times but still good for nothing, is there anything I have to do more to make this browser work seamlessly with all sites on the Internet.

Re: While opening msn website Internet explorer 8 crashes

Well why not try to upgrade the browser which you are recently using, the last one IE 8 is definitely going to be the best in the business, it may be that the current Internet Explorer 8 may not be compatible with some sites website or may be that some files may have disappeared, so reinstall the same file probably will not help in any case, what I can suggest you is that you should download the new version of the browser to identify and then installed on your system and then see if they can access all web sites with it.

I think the browser may have removed some of the addons and that is what restricts access to some sites, you must first download the addons from the Internet for this browser, or you should find an entirely new browser, which will surely help you access all the websites you want. So first remove the Internet Explorer browser that is having on your system and then install a completely new one which will certainly facilitate access to any website you want.

I have problems with the browser of the mine that is restricting me to access any web sites, I'm using ID 8 and have come to know that every time you try to access any mail client I get an error message saying the server's security certificate is invalid and therefore will not have access to the sites, now what is the next problem is that server-side or is there something wrong with my browser, I reinstalled the browser many times after downloading from the Internet, but I'm still always the same problem, so that anyone can suggest what really went wrong and how to fix it.