Thread: Adobe flash not working in Firefox but correctly with the Internet explorer

Adobe flash not working in Firefox but correctly with the Internet explorer

Recently installed the adobe flash player into my system, this is compatible with windows vista OS version, the system was running fine with all of its features and also with the other installed programs. Though in some of the web site those I visits frequently requires installing the adobe flash player, that is why I download and install the flash player into the system. Now the actual problem is all the site flashing contents I can easily view into the internet explorer web browser but not able to access then into the Mozilla Firefox web browser. anyone having any idea on this issue. Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

Re: Adobe flash not working in Firefox but correctly with the Internet explorer

There are are two types of adobe flash player are available into the adobe official web site or in some other third party web site those are offer to download this flash player plug in for web browser, one is specifically for the internet explorer any version and the other one is for the any other third party web browser. So I think the adobe flash player that you recently installed in your system is might be only for the IE, not for the Firefox that is why it is working only with the internet explorer. Go for the other flash player program.

The problem might be occurring for not properly installed or configured the flash player plug-in in your system and basically with the Mozilla Firefox web browser, for this I recommend you try once by reload the flash player in your system. So for this first of all remove the existing plug-in from your browser, tool>>plug-in, disable or remove the existing plug in. it will require for restart the browser after complete the re-installation process. now from the program and featured drop down list remove the installed player application and then again go for the fresh installation.

As per my opinion I would like to suggest you to go for the browser related solution, after install any flash player a plug-in of that player will configure with the web browser that you are suing in your system. I was also facing relevant type of issue, after that when I was searched on this I found that the problem might sometimes occurred for the other plug-in those are applied in to the browser, so if there is any other third party plug-in is applied into your Firefox browser or nay plug-in, which is unknown to you then remove this one. Might be this one creating the problem of execution of the adobe flash player plug-in.

Did you recently installed nay third party software in your system or nay graphics program, if yes then I think the problem may be occurring for this, for that I recommend you to first of all remove that one, for this also the execution of the adobe flash player stopped. And I think this can be happened with any of the particular type of application. I was also facing similar issue, after that also tried by many tricks, but nothing was helped me. Then I did a research on this myself, and found that for some of the visual program those were installed into my system the problem was arrived, I simply remove them and overcome from the problem. try this .

After reload the flash player if you are still facing the problem that I recommend you to check flesh player compatibly, may be the flash player version that you installed in your system is not compatible with the system architecture or the browser version. Some of the flash player is having these types of issue with the compatibility. In this case I recommend you if you still not able to locate the exact version of flash player or the flash player is also not working with the Firefox browser then simply go for any other flash player which should be compatible with the system architecture and with the operating system version. go through this information, I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your post might also be occurring for the browser, for that I recommend you to try once by reload the browser, for this first of all remove the existing one nod along with this also remove other internet files or browser installed files from your hard drive, and then proceed for the fresh installation, I hope if the problem is in the browser then this process will surely be help you to overcome the problem.

Are the web site those you are visiting form both IE and Firefox browser are same? If yes then there is no issue with the internet or the web site content. Accordion to me I think this is occurring for the other files in your system or any previously installed application file. did you remove nay program or flashing content recently, any of its file sis still situating in your system I think, remove that one. Download nod install CCleaner software, run the registry editor cleanup process and check the temporary and other windows folder those are contained the windows or applications unused files. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Thank for all of yours valuable suggestion, I am very glad to all of you for giving me response with your helpful suggestion or tricks to resolve my issue, I applied the tricks but by reload the flash player in my system I simply overcome from the problem. thanks to that user, if there is any one also having similar kind of problem with the flash player then go though the above mentioned processes, any one of them will surely help you to resolve your issue. Thank you again.