Thread: Silverlight not working with netflix movies

Silverlight not working with netflix movies

In my windows 7 OS compatible Acer aspire laptop I was watching movies form Netflix online streaming web site with the help of silverlight interface, but suddenly I encountered a error message with the Netflix site, this is look like N8156-6003. After encountered the problem I gone through different tricks to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me. Now I am here for getting any other information regarding this problem. Is there anyone having any suggestion for me to overcome from this issue?

Re: Silverlight not working with netflix movies

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you to check the account setting of the Netflix online streaming website. Sometimes I found that these type of problem are might be occurred for the account setting along with this also check the silverlight interface, the video that you are willing to stream might not be supported by the silverlight interface.

Just few months ago mi was also facing relevant type of problem with the silverlight framework, this was also not working with the online streaming, after that I also searched almost everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such positive replay to resolve this, then one of my friend suggest me that the problem might be occurring for the silverlight and for this he recommend me to reload the interface. So as per your problem I also think that the problem is occurring for the silverlight and for this I suggest you to reload the silverlight framework, this might be help you to resolve the issue.

Open the Silverlight frame work, now open the web site from you are getting the error message, now after loading the page simply look at the playback tab from menu and be sure that the download or stream option is enable ion that tab. This will allow you to download or directly stream the online video file into your device or system. Along with this also be sure that the other setting of the silverlight are enable in the setting window. If you make any changes under that then after made the changes restart the silverlight and now try to open and steam the video from that web site.

I am also facing a problem with the silverlight framework, the problem is whenever I tried to open the application, it simply freezes, along with I am also not able to stream any kind of file from different online streaming web sites, the account of those web site are properly configured also I tried to resolve this issue by reload the silverlight but nothing was helped me. Now I am willing o replace this with the other framework. Is here anyone having any information which is considered as the alternate of silverligt? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Citrix Systems is a corporate multinational technology that provides desktop virtualization, and also the application servers, network infrastructure technologies. This is considered as the alternative of Silverlight interface. You can access this anywhere and on any types of devices. You simply need to download and install this from developer web site, after that when you tried to access this it will collect the information or the signal from the streaming web site and will shown to your device. This protocol establishes a standard for transmitting data between the server and clients, but not tied to any particular platform.

Go for Shockwave flash player, this is developed by Macromedia; you can extend the application of multimedia to your network, also with the Internet or Intranet. It compatible with Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, etc. Any website is a simple text file that contains the HTML code, this code is bounded by the tags. When you connect to the Internet and we open your browser and retrieve a page, the server will send you a simple piece of text containing all the HTML code and then the browser will take care to interpret the code and upload text, images, sound. Download Shockwave application type, the browser has to wait until it is finished downloading the entire application and then will display it in a one step.

Adobe Flash Player Settings can select settings for privacy, storage of data on your computer, security; update notification and use of the camera and microphone installed on your computer. Make use of the contents of the Index of links to learn how to use these settings. Adobe Flash Player is a software created by Adobe that lets you view interactive content on Web applications and content compatible with Flash (SWF and FLV) has spread all over the Web, and Flash Player is installed on 98% of computers around the world. Adobe updates Flash Player with new features or fixes, and automatically notifies you the availability of an updated version to be installed immediately. Every time you make an update available, you are asked to install it, because the notification settings of the Settings Manager are configured to send an automatic notification whenever a new update is published.