Thread: firefox is been going backward

firefox is been going backward

Since the time I was infected with a virus, I was not able to connect through my browser. Since then I am trying to use various antivirus product to remove the virus that is present in that. But the thing is I couldn’t find any of them. So I decided to change the browser, which was currently the internet explorer with a higher version. I am not in the favor of formatting my drive because the last time when I was formatting it, some bad sector was noticed in that. Due to which it created a lot of problem to me. So if do it this time then the probability of the hard disk getting destroyed will become higher. So can anyone tell me what to apart from the thing which I mentioned in the above points?

Re: firefox is been going backward

Since you have scanned the whole computer, and found no virus then this would be the problem of the setting of the internet connection or the browser you are using. Good you didn’t format your disk, it could be useless because if the problem was not in that then it would create bigger problem. As what you have mentioned, regarding the browser. Did you checked for the browser setting in your IE. You can try changing the setting by doing the following things. In the internet option open the advanced tab, in that you will find a button stating to reset the internet setting. Once you click on that the whole setting of the browser will be set to a default connection.

Hello everyone, I too was facing this kind of problem, my browser was Firefox and whenever I use to click on any profile in the facebook, it would go to the previous page. At the first time I thought that it was the virus infection or there is some bug in the face book, which is doing this. But when I was surfing the internet I was facing the same problem. So I reinstalled the browser for safety reason and again I install it. But the problem remained the same. I have also disabled all the add ons that were present in y browser for additional features but it was not helping, also went through the various site for the help but nothing there also.

Firefox is an open source browser where the updates for the new version come in every second day. Due to which all the users who are using the fire fox get the updates. But what happens is when ever a new version is updated in your system it causes a certain problem sometime because of certain issues, it is called as a bug. This may happen to everyone or no one, the only thing you can do is to change the version from the current to the higher or the lower ones. This can be done by downloading from the internet or by taking the setup from your friends whose browser is up to date. Did you download any of the software or loaded the browser with any of the add-ons or the toolbars? Because if you have done that then it will contain some virus that is not yet been detected by your antivirus.

In fire fox this is one of the basic problems that occurred due to a certain reasons. When you are using any of the browser for a long time it start behaving in a different form, for example my goggle chrome was continuously getting loaded but the content wasn’t showed in the browser. Similarly the problem is in the fire fox. In fire fox it is mainly saving the session, and remembers what pages were saved in the last time. Try changing the setting as mention below. Click on tools in the fire fox browser and then the option menu item. Then in the general page in the option menu check for the list box ‘when fire fox start’ and do the following changed how it required is.

purni Guest

For best solution you may format it or change the version. Whenever you update new version, this problem may occur.