Thread: Error while watching Netflix through windows media center

Error while watching Netflix through windows media center

Everytime I try to play the Netflix in the windows media center I get an message asking me to login again. It also ask me to register the library again. So what can be the issue here. Does anyone have any inputs why is this happening? I have already registered in the Netflix and still it is showing this error message. I do not know what the problem with the windows media center since such type of problem I am getting to see from the past few days. So anyone who can tell me what sort of problem is this then do let me know about it.

Re: Error while watching Netflix through windows media center

I would recommend you to download the silverlight program in your system. that will be a much better option for you. A few days ago I had the same problem and one of my friend recommended this solution. So I I immediately ran a silverlight program in the system and ran it and after some time I was able to fix the problem. So even I would advice you to run this particular program. Truest me you will be able to watch all the Netflix videos again. So I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.

Have you tried changing the browser/ having come across through several forums. It has been reported that this problem may also be due to the browser. Some browsers have reported to give this problem. So as of now i would advice you to have a proper check of the browser that you are using and if possible do change the browser and see if it is running properly there or not. Do try with this suggestion and you will be able to get the desired result.

According to me you must look out for the latest updates from the Microsoft websites. I think that will be much better for you. So do try to look for the updates and you will be able to get the perfect solution for it. According to me many people who do not understand the importance of the updates does face this problem. So do check for the updates in the different websites and I am quite sure that you will be able to get the desired solutions. The steps for the installation of the updates are easily available In the internet.

I think so the best option here would be to have a talk with the Microsoft people regarding this particular solution. I think that will be a much better solution for you. So do try it. they are well versed with the problem and I think they will be having a fair knowledge about this particular problem and they will accordingly solve the issue. if they are not able to give you any solution then I think they will be able to give you some useful advice on that topic. So that is also a much added benefit feature for you.