Thread: inbox, calendar, contacts are running slowly in outlook 2010

inbox, calendar, contacts are running slowly in outlook 2010

I recently installed outlook express 2010 in my windows 7 running dell inspiron laptop, along with this also installed Microsoft office 2010 tool, this was running fine till the last date. But suddenly after up-grade the windows version, there is a problem in my outlook suite. Whenever I tried to open the inbox, calendar, contacts in outlook it takes a lot time to open this, and this starts happening right after the windows upgrade. Is there any other outlook alternative that will feature with same as the outlook express? Any information on the solution or the outlook alternative will be appreciated greatly.

Re: inbox, calendar, contacts are running slowly in outlook 2010

For the problem that you mentioned in your post, I recommend you to go for reload process, I think the outlook was not installed properly in your machine, for this the reload process might be help you to overcome from the problem. First of all remove the existing one along with this also removes the settings of that and also remove the outlook installed files those are installed in your system. now go for the fresh installation and set the application with the mail account by which you are willing to access the mail account. Try with this.

In some of the cases I found that, these types of problem might be occurred for the addins those are applied in your outlook suite. Whereas I was also facing similar issue, but after that I also remove them and by this the problem was solved. So I also like to suggest you to go for remove the addins from the outlook, proceed to the Trust Center>>addins under toll menu and disable one by one. Now restart the outlook and the outlook will be in its normal speed. Go through this.

Relevant issue I was encountered in my system with the outlook express, after that I did a deep search on this and found that the problem is in the browser, I was using the internet explorer web browser. And in most of the sites I found the browser reset process as the recommended option, I simply reset the web browser and the problem was solved. So if you are also using this internet explorer web browser then try with this, though the problem might be in the browser. Click on the reset option from program and features under control panel, and wait till the process completes and will direct you to reboot your systems. Apart from this if you are suing any third party browser then reload the browser and check the problem is still persists or not.

Mozilla Thunderbird, it is termed as the alternative of the outlook suite, this is also featured same as the outlook tool. Thunderbird is a program for sending, receiving and managing e-mails. It is open-source software and multi-platform operating systems; The program is very user friendly. It is easy to install and consumes few resources of your computer. It is a mail client that allows you to write, read and respond to your "emails" or "mail". It is very powerful software that provides a lot of opportunities with all of its inbuilt features.

Windows Live Essentials 2011, this is another alternative for outlook express, this is a freeware and is featured with all of its inbuilt features. It is an email client developed by Microsoft, is accessible as free for users of any Windows version. Its main object is to offer a free and easy technique to contact your emails. It works immense with both POP3 and IMAP accounts, with web mail like Hotmail, Gmail or AOL. Go for this one. It will surely fulfill your requirement.

Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop messaging software provides online as well as offline access to your PC with your webmail account Yahoo Mail, Gmail, AOL Mail and their accounts Pop or Imap. It is a new mail client that offers you to synchronize e-mails, contacts and calendars of your various messaging. The application works with Yahoo Mail, GMail, AOL, Outlook, and all other POP accounts and IMAP. Once installed, you can easily access many features like a task manager, calendar, or a search form. An option allows you to save your attachments in one place called "briefcase" to find them more easily. The peculiarity of Zimbra Desktop is that the user can use all the features even while offline. So with this application you will not needed to remove the outlook mail client, you can easily synchronize the contacts from there and use them with this mail client application. so try with this.