Thread: Windows 7: not able to stream instantly with Netflix

Windows 7: not able to stream instantly with Netflix

I am having a Windows 7 64-bit system architecture compatible Dell desktop computer, this I basically use for internet access and for sometimes for personal entertaining purpose, like to stream online instant videos in my system. For this I am using Netflix, but from last few days, I am facing a problem with that, the Netflix account will load with the windows media center, but when I click on play option, this flashes a message that "Navigation to Web Page cancelled", it acting like there is no internet connection. I am not able to stream instant content directly from the Netflix site. What should I do now? Is there any solution for this problem or there is any other instant stream web site, that I can easily run with the windows media center. Any information regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7: not able to stream instantly with Netflix

As per my opinion, I think the account setting of the Netflix web site is not properly configured. I recommend you to go for the reconfiguration. I was also facing similar issue some of the particular web site was not opening with the Netflix, after that I also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such solution regarding this. After that one of my friends suggests me to go through this reconfiguration process. I did this and the problem was solved, try this, it will also might be help you to resolve the issue.

Though the error message shows that the internet is not connected, so for this first of all I recommend you to check the internet connection that you are using. In some of the cases I found that the streaming problem might be occurring for the internet connection. Check whether the web site programs are streaming on the browser normally or not. Along with this also make sure that the windows media center is working perfectly. If you did not found any such problem in the internet connection or in the media center then try with the other websites for the confirmation whether the problem is in the web site or not.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, it might be occurring for the media center. For that I would like to suggest you to try once by reload the media center, first of all remove the existing one from your system along with this also remove the media center installed files form your windows temporary folder and from the registry editor. Remove all of the setting of the media center. Now proceed for the fresh installation, if there is any issue with the media center then this process will surely be help you to overcome from the problem. try with this.

The "Veoh Player" is just a video player. It can configure with the Internet Explorer and Firefox that shown in the bottom of the screen or higher a list of downloadable videos or channels to which you subscribe when you browse pages like YouTube. By this online streaming application you can stream the videos from netflix. With this video player by clicking on the small control panel, you can access a window that contains the names of the videos available, and from there it’s manager start downloading into the Veoh Player. No need for extra implementation. In addition, you can manage your video files with any format and from the Veoh website also you can subscribe to various TV series, Video cast or video files from different web sites.

The browser configuration for the streaming may also be the cause of this problem, so as per my knowledge about this type of problem, I recommend you to reconfigure the media center with the browser that you are using for the instant streaming. Remove the internet files, cache files and other files from the internet web browser. And if this does not help you then simply reset the browser. for that open the program and features under control panel and from the drop down list select that browser and click on reset option, wait till the process completes, now try to stream the online videos from the Netflix.

The most popular website in streaming video list is YouTube; it has thousands of videos on almost every topic imaginable, those are uploaded by site users and allows free viewing. Currently already offer video in widescreen format, it offers the traditional ratio of 4:3. Usually YouTube clips are short home videos, but many labels can upload to this site in low-quality version. YouTube offers videos in 16:9 high-quality reproductions, supports almost any video format guarantees a wide audience, it facilitates the ability to embed your video in your blog or any website can respond with any video.