Thread: Unable to open Twitter on opera 11 browser

Unable to open Twitter on opera 11 browser

I installed the opera 11. My computer is recently running Windows XP on it. My problem is that I cannot open the site of the opera on my computer. Every time I try to does that, then at the site of the opening page of Twitter, just show me a blank page? I tried to do that many times and each time it is showing me the same result. There is no problem with any of the other sites in this, then why this is happening just Twitter. If you have something to share in this, then please post here so it will be useful for me.

Re: Unable to open Twitter on opera 11 browser

I am also going through the same issue and in my case I am using Opera 11. There has to talk about the issue of the opera and if you have a version which is Opera 11 then I would recommend you to switch to Opera 10. There are a lot of my friends who have similar version and they are all pleased to navigate through all sites devoid of any problems. So I hope that this will achieve the same for you too. Thanks.

Ok, I would like to inform you that the issue is not subject to things like this. Oh to be the problem due to improper installation of opera on your system. So if they contain any navigation problem with any of the sites below, chances are that several of the files installed for the opera may be absent or contaminated. The most excellent method to solve the problem is to install Opera once again on the computer. Prior to implementing this, uninstall the currently installed browser, and after that facility once again to your system. This time, must search in google and download the fresh settings designed for it. You must download it from the official website of the opera. This is the finest and safest method to solve the problem for you.

Not sure about this but in my case when I was having the same problem then because it was subjected to the operating system which does not work. It is capable of the difficulty of your case. So if you want to check that the difficulty then the most excellent of this is to check your lan setting. And I am sure that this issue is coming from there. Because when I was going through the same issue so I have did this and it fixes my issue. So you just go for the same. I am sure that it will help you.

OK, if they are unable to solve the problems then you can try one thing. In this you have to just remove the cache and cookies which is stored and close the browser and start it once again. This will be carried out fully before the password is stored on your computer and durable while the issue is resolved then it can once again save the password and see if you are prepared to consider that password. Good luck!