Thread: Unable to close Opera 11

Unable to close Opera 11

Recently I am making use of the opera 11. And I have windows 7 operating system. And in the same my main problem is that I am not able to shut it down properly. And in order to get rid from the same I have tried many solutions which is given on to the different website but none of them seems to work in my case. If somehow I am able to close it then again when I try to open it then it displays me message which displays me that it is already running. So after that I have only one option I have to restart my PC. After that if I shut down the opera window and try to open that again then it displays me the similar issue again. Please tell me some permanent fix for this issue.

Re: Unable to close Opera 11

Regarding the same I think that opera is running in the background and because of that only it is happening with you. And you are getting like this messages. So if you want to close it completely so you have to press alt + ctrl + Del button and through this you will be able to open the task manager. So in that you just open the process tab and in that you will get all the list of processes which are recently running. So in that you just search for the process for opera. Afetr getting that you just click on that and end that process. And after that close the task manager. And then you just try to open it. I am sure that you will get solution.

If you are not able to get solution after trying the solution which is given above so you are able to make use of the some of the things that you can try to solve the problem. And along with that you have to clear the Flash Cache. And you are also able to go to the Tools and Delete Private Data. Make sure you have selected all your choices before you do that. You can also make the disk cache to "Empty on exit". So these are some important things to prove in cases like this and see if it is able to solve the problem for you.

I am not sure on the same but I think that your opera files get corrupted. And may be because of that you are getting this kind of issues. One possible solution for this may be installation of the Opera one more time. This time you have to download a new configuration of the Internet and install from there. See if you can solve the problem. You may also install the operating system on your computer may be damaged or wrong rather than operating system configuration. I use Opera quite often in a range of locking systems and was not at all a problem. It seems that gradually Opera loads of RAM and at worst circumstances that may participate in a minute. I guess it takes longer if the swap is used. You can try to provide the swap memory of a constant size.