Thread: Internet explorer corrupted files with windows 7

Internet explorer corrupted files with windows 7

I am having an Acer aspire laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. I mainly use this system for internet access and sometimes for home entertainment purpose. I installed almost all of the windows default applications, and for the internet access I installed internet explorer web browser in my laptop. This was running fine till the last date, but from last night it starts appearing a error message with the loading of browser, after double click on the browser application icon, it flash a message with failure in loading, it looks like c:\document and settings\owner\local settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\Last Active. I am also not able to launch the browser in my system from the installed folder. Is there anyone having same problem or any trick to resolve this?

Re: Internet explorer corrupted files with windows 7

I think there is a solution for this problem simply reset the browser or that open program and features from control panel, and locate the browser application file click on it and select the reset option from top of the window. Run the process and wait till the process completes. Try with this, I was also facing relevant type of problem but by this process I get help. I think it will also help you. Along with this also try once by another process, simply copy and paste the same file from any other system where the same browser version is running. If only the particular file is messed in your laptop, then this will also be help you to overcome from the problem.

Yes I am also facing a problem in my windows vista compatible Dell latitude laptop, I am a school student and I recently purchase the laptop which is specified with all of the default programs of windows, so before explaining the problem that I am facing, any suggestion regarding that one will be helpful for me. The problem is after launch the browser, it flashes a pop up window, with the message that internet explorer stopped working, and after that it restarts automatically, and after few seconds it again happen the same problem. this problem happen in a cycle manner. One of my friend tried by reset and many other option o resolve this, but no9thing was helped me. After that I also searched about the solution in internet, but did not any other additional information that I did not apply earlier. now I simply willing to go for any other third party browser, but though I am not having any idea on this, so I am here for getting some of the information regarding this topic. Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Did you try by reload the browser, this technique is considered as the last solution for any kind of problem regarding the web browser, where the reset process is already mentioned in this thread, if this does not help you to resolve the issue that you posted here, then simply reload the browser, for that first of all remove the existing version, along with this also remove the internet settings and other internet files from your hard drive and the files of the browser. after that proceed for the fresh installation go through this, I hope it will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Mozilla Firefox: This browser free and open to all in its favor: it's intuitive and ergonomic, making it as a ordinary product supported by serious websites such as banks, it is lightweight, fast, secure and contains all the advanced functionality and customizations possible to satisfy users experience. it offers tabbed browsing, which makes managing numerous windows without cluttering your entire desktop, pop-ups blockers against those grating ads that open new windows without user's consent and that make the browser unstable. Its search capabilities "find as you go" greatly make possible on the task of finding a specific keyword in a page. It is an open source project with a large community of enthusiast who contribute their talent and creativity to create original and useful extensions that can meet the needs of the most exotic of some users. Many of these extensions will never see the day with other browsers as they offer features that are not appreciated by the large corporations, such as ad blockers. In addition to being free software, Firefox is also consistent with the standard W3C, which greatly helps developers of web sites and ensures compatibility with future browsers to their sites.

I would like to recommend you to go for the Netscape Navigator web browser. This browser is based on the same engine as Firefox, therefore, different features will be identical for both. The theme is up to date, has been optimized for best viewing the pages, there continues to be the classic reload button that made him so 'famous and corrects errors automatically inserting the url as already happens on Firefox. Significant new developments inside the Netscape 9 are undoubtedly the Link Pad, the sidebar, the links in this browser can be opened to favorites Inside, there is also allowed to resize at well, this also compatible with all plug-ins for Firefox: Netscape 9 is based on the popular Gecko engine by purchasing the virtues and defects. Some of the advantages of Netscape 9 are certainly free to draw from the vast repository of plugins for Firefox, its functionality will be increased enormously.

As per my opinion though almost of the browser are functioning almost same. But about the time, there is browser, which is much popular now a days, named as Google Chrome web browser, I am using this one and this working fine, I am sharing a few of the features with this browser. This is a freeware and you can download from the developer official web site. The features are like: eliminate all Falun Gong orientation from your files, the hard drive is automatically defragged and explore for anti-trust infringement, avoid all malevolence movement unless it is deemed to be good for the shareholders, Constant collide will not bother anybody as long as it's labeled "beta".