Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2011

Is it True that 45 Languages are being understood In Google Docs

I have been using the Google phones and have been using varieties of the application in it. The common of all the application that is being used by me is that of Google docs. I have been using it for the writing of the various files or the documents in it and also for saving many of the documents in it. I have been using the language of English US and also a little bit of Spanish as my clients are from Spain. So the languages that are basically used by me is Spanish and English, but I have the interconnection of the various other clients, so it is that I get to some of the other languages to. I have heard that the new application of the Google docs has got the functionality of 45 language support. Please help me with the information that is related to this.
Old 04-03-2011

Re: Is it True that 45 Languages are being understood In Google Docs

Actually whatever you have heard is true and now Google will be allowing you to make the use of the 45 languages in it. The use of the languages will help you get the access to some of the major countries and also it is that you can make the business deals with them and send them the related data?s, memos and also the letters that you want for them in their language. I have also been using much software?s so that I can get the information passed on to them, but now no more use of the software in it.
Old 04-03-2011

The service mobile edition Documents Google is now available in 45 languages, including French, Spanish and the main European languages: an evolution that will appeal to mobile professionals and polyglot, fond of Google office applications. Launched last November, Google Docs Mobile was supported for the time in English, which penalized many of the mobile users of the suite of Google. A defect which has been corrected now. The service for Google's mobile office is now open 44 new languages: including French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Arabic, Chinese or Japanese.
Old 04-03-2011

To summarize, Google Docs for Mobile allows you to edit documents that are related to text then the spreadsheets that are being shared on Google Docs from the use of the mobile browser. And also the related changes are reflected instantly, and can be collaborated remotely in real time with other users. This service also allows you to view files loaded into the viewer's Google Docs mobile, if you take the example of the various files that are of the format of the PDF and many more.
Old 04-03-2011

The team manager of Google Docs has just completed a catalog of available languages, which now number 45. And also you know that Google Docs for mobile lets you view and edit rich text documents (Word type), in tabular form (such as Excel) and presentation (Powerpoint). Once you edit a document, it is saved on Google's servers and you can find anywhere. The service is very convenient, it regretted the lack of an application (proper) official mobile Google Docs, allowing more variability and complexity in mobile functionality. So it is that you can just make one of the best of the application through it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,