Thread: How to open a port on utorrent with Vodafone mobile connect usb modem?

How to open a port on utorrent with Vodafone mobile connect usb modem?

I have a Vodafone mobile connect usb modem and I have to open a port on the uTorrent but I am unable to get any method by which I would be able to open any port in it. I have also tried searching the internet for the same but still I cannot find any exact information there too. I hope that I will be able to get some useful information here. So anyone of you who could help me with the opening of the port in the utorrent then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to open a port on utorrent with Vodafone mobile connect usb modem?

I would advice you to have a look at this particular link How to Open or Forward Ports in Utorrent. i think this would be a good option for you. Here you would be able to get all the information on the opening of the port in the uTorrent. Do read it carefully. In case if you have doubt then do get back to me. I would be able to answer all your query. So as of now you just have a look at the link that I have given you. I am quite sure that you will be able to get all the information there only.

For that you must be clear with the port forwarding method. So for that I would advice you to enter the ip address. On having done that you will have to type the admin user name and also the password. Having entered that you will be directed to the router settings. On entering the router settings you will have to click and will have to select the port forwarding method. Having entered the port forwarding method. You will be given the option to add the port respectively. Do add that port there only.

I would advice you to have a look at the particular website named as portforward. I think you will get all the basic information there. One thing I would like to say here is that if you are using a router you will need to forward the port in which the uTorrent is running. Well that’s the basic idea that I can give you right now. In case you need more information on the port forwarding then I would advice you to have a look at the website that I have give nyou here. That will be better for you.

Ok, I got your advice but I think the advice you all are giving here is with the normal internet connection but what about the connection with the Vodafone usb modem. Will the procedures be the same here also. If it is then do let me know about it. I have heard about all the suggestion and I think all are great but still I have a little confusion here. So do clear out my confusion as well. So do send your responses i am eagerly waiting for them.