Thread: Is there a good alternative for Grooveshark

Is there a good alternative for Grooveshark

I am using an iPod touch which is now jail broken. After this the Grooveshark enhancer is not working anymoer and I dont have any free music when travelling to office. So can anyone tell me if there are any apps which can offline songs in good quantity? Also, if I can get a free Spotify premium then it will be also good? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Is there a good alternative for Grooveshark

You can try to use Pandora or iTube. I was using both of them but with Pandora, you will not always get the songs that you want. But with iTube you can just sync the song or a video from youtube onto it and it will work great. You just need to listen to it once and it will add it to a list in your iPod. After that you can listed to it any time that you want. Hope this helps.

Re: Is there a good alternative for Grooveshark

Have you tried the new Spotify that will directly manage and synchronize iPod without using iTunes. Once you connect your iPod to a computer via USB, it will appear in the "Players" tab. Also, Spotify mobile application is no longer reserved for Premium members, and becomes available to all smartphone users. You dont need to apply for the Premium membership of Spotify.

The free version of spotify service has too many advertisements between the songs. Also, you cannot expect all the songs ever made to be available on demand legally without having to pay either with advertisements or monetarily. There are also many streaming websites for songs such as the magnatune, somafm, metalexpressradio, bluemars, etc.