Thread: Internet explorer 9 is not able to load many websites

Internet explorer 9 is not able to load many websites

I am using acer all in one computer with internet explorer 9 and windows 7 operating system. Whenever I am using IE, I am able to load some website easily but I can’t access others websites. Then I used Firefox browser but still no difference again I am facing the same problem. I faced same problem with my previous computer. Even I tried this with vpn to work computer and try to bring up the websites but that won’t load locally. I tried many things to solve this problem but nothing is found.

Re: Internet explorer 9 is not able to load many websites

It’s depending on which antivirus you are using. And the other important thing is which firewall settings you r using for your computer security. Sometimes antivirus is not allowing you to access many websites because of security reasons. In same way firewall does not allow you to access many websites which can affect your computer. Firewall block the IP address so because of this you cannot access different websites that you want to.

Here in this case i also wish to say something. The other solution is related with your Dns and IP address. Many time if suppose you are using broadband or say cable connection and if there is any changed happen in your dns so at that time you cannot access many websites. So for this you have to set up your static IPaddress setting. Wish this information is useful for you. If you want more information than just let me know, i will try to provide you more information.

The other possibility is some virus is in your system files. So because of this you cannot access many websites. Virus’s can enter in your computer by many ways like downloading, or copying from external devices etc. So if this virus’s infect the file which is used by IE browser then it may create problem while loading different websites. For that you have to scan your drive with antivirus and repair that all infected files. And then it helps to increase the performance of your IE browser.