Thread: Restoring deleted Contacts in Gmail

Restoring deleted Contacts in Gmail

Accidently last week something went wrong with my gmail account. It was not working fine .My account was compromised and most of my contacts were got deleted .In that I had some important contacts ,I am quite worried about them ,I want to contact some of them very urgently.so could anybody tell me how do I recover deleted contacts from my gmail account.please help me . i will Appreciate your suggestions.

Re: Restoring deleted Contacts in Gmail

My friend don’t worry you can easily restore your deleted contacts from gmail account.Google has provided you this option as well. This is very nice feature incase if we have accidently deleted some very important contacts. To recover deleted contacts login to your gmail account, there you click on contacts link , you find more options button ,drop it down you will get restore contacts option. Click restore ,this will pop up a window on your screen . select days option i.e since when you want to restore your contacts. Click on this .it will restore your deleted contacts.

You can easily recover recover deleted contacts. I am telling the procedure which you need to follow to restore your deleted contacts.
    1.Log into your gmail account
    2.There you click on setting option
    3.Go into more option link there click on restore contacts.
    4.Now it will ask you number of days ,since when you want restoring to be done.
    Now your contacts are recovered.

Same thing happened with me 3 months back when I accidentally deleted some of my important contacts from Gmail account. But, that time I had done back up. which helped me in restoring deleted contacts. Else you can do it by simply logging into your account . there head over to contacts ,look for more actions menu and click on restore contacts. This will generate one pop up window .In that you can choose duration upto which period you want to restore your contacts. After this click on restore .It will provide you all deleted contacts.