Thread: Print button is not working in IE 7

Print button is not working in IE 7

I have Windows XP which is running on my system as an os. I installed IE 7 on it. My problem is that printing is not working on it. This is very strange. Was working in the default version of the same that was installed on my computer. If I click the preview button then displays the blank page. I am not able to understand that, what is the problem with that and how can it be resolved? So I'm living the question here hoping that I will have some good suggestions from you. Please help.

Re: Print button is not working in IE 7

Hi, I'm not sure if this will solve the problem for you, but you can check that running MSIA (Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer). If installed on your computer then you can uninstall it from your computer and after that try to print. See if you can solve the problem for you. I say this because there had the same problem with one of my friends and he did the same and the problem solved for him. If you can solve the problem with it, then you too can do the same for you. Thanks.

You should confirm that I mean for the folder "Low" in the folder "Temp." I am sure that it has to be there on that, because it is being utilized for printing purposes. If you find that this is not there then you can simply create a folder name "Low" within that directory. Once you've finished with that then just leave that directory and try a few more pages there. I do not think this time will have the same thing. This is the more plausible reason for it.

Well, as you said there is a blank page when you click the print preview, then you have to restart Internet Explorer. If you do, then you just have to go through the steps listed below and this can be left out of this problem. So for that:
    First, click the Tools menu from the menu bar.
    1. Now click on the Tools menu.
    2. After that, click the Internet option.
    3. Now click the Advanced tab.
    4. You will see the button "Reset", click that and you do with that.

I check the shadow of the volume of printing. I changed to automatic and restart the computer to make sure that the changes made result. I set this service to automatic, also tried to make the backup once again and failed again. I have confirmed that there is no difficulty with the unit outside the sectors bad example and be able to generate a system image at what point is invariably attached to one of my computers and alter the path to an external unit position restricted but I have this issue when you use the network option for making a system image. This alternative is very important to me and I seriously appreciate if you could help be the solution to this difficulty. Thanks.