Thread: Some website failed to open.

Some website failed to open.

i have installed Windows XP and i have internet explorer. I have a issue with internet explorer, when i open some website on the browser it won’t open for long time. I tried using the internet explorer 8, Firefox and Google chrome but anyone of this not connected to some website. I can open Google, yahoo etc. and work without any problem. i have tried clearing the all cookies, cache etc but it doesn’t work. Can anyone solve this issue?

Re: Some website failed to open.

I had same issue on my system. I found that my internet explorer using the proxy server, so therefore we are getting this issue. To solve this you need to follow some steps here. First open the internet explorer and click on the tools. After that select the internet option, under internet option select the connection tab. Under connection tab click on the LAN setting, now here click on the automatically detect setting check box and uncheck the proxy server for a LAN. Finally hit on the OK button and restart your internet explorer. I think you get solution to your problem.

I would like suggest you to turn off the windows firewall and other firewall application. If your firewall setting altered, then you can try to surf without any firewall setting. To turn off the firewall choose the Start icon and click on the all program. Under all programs select Windows Firewall and click on the tool. Now choose the option, here you have to unmarked the use Windows Firewall check box and click on the save button. This will disable the windows firewall, and now open the internet explored and search.

I think you need to make trusted site so that you can access. You can try to add your website names that are not opening. To do that open internet explorer and click on the tools, now select the internet option under tools. Under internet option select security tab, now click on the trusted site. Under trusted site click on the sites button and add your all websites path. I hope this will help you lot.