Thread: how to solve slow internet surfing

how to solve slow internet surfing

My PC is in good condition and working fine. But internet browsing is little slow . I have broadband connection . Whenever I launch internet explorer ,it takes more than 20 seconds to launch, even after that also for loading new pages it is taking more time than usual time needed for loading any normal web pages. So tell me why this problem is occurring and how to solve it? Is broadband connection is responsible for slow surfing or my computer machine?

Re: how to solve slow internet surfing

Mainly when browser cache gets full It slower down the net surfing . to solve this problem launch internet explorer click on tools there you select internet options. There you go to general section there you delete cookies by cliking ok . now click on delete files and delete all offline content. Close and again relaunch internet explorer. Turn off your machine and modem for few seconds then restart modem and machine.

There is some other reason for slow loading of web pages which is independent on internet speed, hardware of the machine and modem type. It depends on traffic of any site which you want to open. Due to high traffic , handling of traffic becomes difficult. Which leads into slow loading of that web page.To solve slow connection problem sites needs to divide the traffic. By dividing traffic you can solve slow connection problem.

To avoid Slow internet surfing try to manage your add-ons. They are sometimes the main reason for slow internet connection. Unnecessary add-ons put pressure on internet connections. Avoid unnecessary add-ons, disable them . this will help us in making internet faster. Try to disable add-ons which take more than 2 seconds of time.In short we are reducing the load from the network.This solution will definitely work for you.

To solve slow internet browsing you can solve this problem by many means. Reduce your web cache. Go to history of cache and clear it. Try to clear all temp files this will improve the surfing speed. Try to speed up web pages by disabling not much needed content of any web page from loading it,which help in improving the speed .By using proper anti-virus we can also avoid any malware into our machine ,this will also increase the surfing speed.