Thread: Xbox Live 360 Not Working Out Well With Kaspersky Installation In System

Xbox Live 360 Not Working Out Well With Kaspersky Installation In System

I have been using the Xbox 360 since long and love the way the gaming device is working out, with the well set-up of all the files and providing me with some of the best of the interfaces for the gaming. I have been using it only for the sole purpose of gaming and for nothing else. But recently I have planned to add anti-virus software so that it would be working out well along with the system, and help my games to be safeguarded with the varieties of the bugs and also various kinds of the viruses. And when I was doing the installation of the anti-virus of Kaspersky a error was being shown to me that stated that I would require to make the use of the open port 3074 and I have no idea what to do for it. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Xbox Live 360 Not Working Out Well With Kaspersky Installation In System

At the start you have to go to the option of the settings that is being given to you for the installation of the Anti-virus software and also some of the additional features in it. After that you have to go to the option where it is written as system security go in that and you will come across the option of Firewall in it. After that when you have reached the setting of the Firewall then in that you have to go to the option of the networks then in that you have to. And if you have done all the above settings then it is that you have to set the network for it.

If this is not working out for you then it is that you can just check out the ports that is being used in it. It happens that when any of the bugs is staying in the ports then it is that you can just have the issue of the gaming and also the error of 3702 if the ports are also not working out well in it. kaspersky is just one of the best of the anti-virus software that will be working out well with it.

And also you have to see that whether the version of the software is being supported in it or not. Because there are many of the software that is not working out well in it. And also it says that Kapsperky in is one of them. The best thing is that make the use of the software that will be working out well in it and not just any of the software in it. And by doing this if the port is still not opening then it is that you have to see that whether any of the other ports are working out well with it or not. And sometimes it happens that when you are using wrong software then the port will not open at all in it.

Check out that any of the installation is being left out or not and just sees that all the files are being done in the proper settings. It happens that you will be required to make the ports own you own so that you would have to make the entry through it. Basically this issue is being found out common when you are looking out for the networks set-up that is normally being done in the play station 360.