Thread: Internet explorer 9 beta error : "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled.")

Internet explorer 9 beta error : "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled.")

I used Windows 7 operating system in my system , there are a lot of applications installed in it that are of use at all , I had accidentally installed internet explorer , after I had installed it , I found it quite useless , I had actually installed the beta version of this browser , now I actually wish to uninstall it from my system , but for some reasons I am getting some error message "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled.") , and one of my friends received some error while installing the beta version of internet explorer 9 , please give some suggestions

re: Internet explorer 9 beta error : "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled.")

I can tell you what can be done while you face some issues internet explorer 9 installation issues
    You may obtain an error message when you attempt to install Windows Internet Explorer 9. There are a variety of causes for installation troubles. This instructions gives troubleshooting methods that you can use to undertake to solve the problem.
    • Method 1: Please ensure that your computer meets the minimum operating system necessities
    • Method 2: Try an another Internet Explorer 9 installer
    • Method 3: Make sure that Internet Explorer 9 requirements are installed
    • Method 4: Make sure that installation of other updates or a reboot is not awaiting
    • Method 5: for a while you can disable antispyware and antivirus software

re: Internet explorer 9 beta error : "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled.")

Before you for the time being disable your virus scanner, make certain that Windows Firewall is permitted. After you finish these steps, re-enable the virus scanner. I'm aware that in the end I may need to do a clean install—I was just hopeful to avoid it if at all likely and also wanted to make certain that anyone else having the problem would find a thread of information, which I couldn't (there are many similar issues, but at the time I wrote this post I couldn't locate anyone having my correct problem).

Antivirus software assists defend your computer from viruses. If your antivirus software is disabled, you must not download or open files from sources that you do not have any reliance, visit websites that you do not have any faith on t, or open email attachments. For more information about computer viruses, you can visit the official site of Windows that has specific forums for those .

I've already run through the standard uninstall info, and I can observe Internet Explorer 9 Beta under the installed updates, so the few links mentioned in its site t apply to me. I attempted to run the command line uninstall been proposes, but—even though I' am in an elevated command prompt (yes, I'm sure)—all I get is a number of "access denied" errors and one "The component store has been spoiled" error message.