Thread: problem in connecting acer laptop to nokia3110c through bluetooth

problem in connecting acer laptop to nokia3110c through bluetooth

I have acer aspire 5740 model laptop. It has intel core li3 processors, 500GB hard disk, 4 GB RAM and dolby surrounded –sound system. I want to connect my laptop to my nokia mobile 3110c. I have configured my mobile with laptop. But I can’t connect my laptop with my mobile through bluetooth.When I search for devices it shows but does not get connected. I have made all changes in bluetooth setting of mobile but still no use. So can anybody tell me how to connect nokia 3110 c to my acer laptop.

Re: problem in connecting acer laptop to nokia3110c through bluetooth

The problem could be there in your laptop machine , where you have installed wireless driver.To establish wireless connection wireless driver is used. If your machine is not able to connect with your mobile phone, which gives us hint that there is problem with your wireless drivers. So remove the current wireless driver and install the current version of wireless driver.At the time of removing current wireless driver delete all log files as well.

You need to find whether your mobile is properly getting connected with
    wireless network that you are using. If you see any error in wireless connectivity then to solve that problem you need to reconfigure settings .Once connectivity setting is reconfigured try to reconnect your laptop with your mobile. Your problem will get solved but still if it shows connectivity problem reset your mobile settings. Now you can try by reconnecting it will definitely work.

I have been using internet from mobile phone on my laptop. But since few days it is showing some short of error.I am not able to connect my laptop to mobile.I have got Lenovo laptop and nokia5310 cell phone. I tried to reset all network connection settings but nothing happened after this also ,problem remains .Sometimes i am able to connect but after fraction of seconds it gets disconnected. So please I need some help.

First you need to find the problem occuring is,because of hardware problem or software problem.If your mobile is not getting connected by bluetooth to your laptop,try to connect these two with the help of data cable.If with data cable it gets connected then the problem is with your hardware of the machine, else software problem.For software problems you need to reinstall wireless driver into your machine.

See to that if your bluetooth device uses batteries, then your battires should be charged while connecting.If there are so many bluetooth devices are connected to your laptop then temporarily remove all those devices which are not currently in use. If there are so many USB devices that you do not have to installed during fixing problem. so many USB devices interfere with bluetooth transceiver. You need to check one more point that your bluetooth devices are powered by troubleshooting.