Thread: windows 7: foxit reader not working with Mozilla Firefox

windows 7: foxit reader not working with Mozilla Firefox

Hi all, I am having a Acer aspire laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. I mainly use this system for internet access and sometimes for entertainment purpose, I am a school student, so the usage of this system by me is very rare. My elder brother maximum time use this machine. We installed Mozilla Firefox web browser, and for pdf reader, those are required for my study purpose as regarding projects or seminar. There is a problem with this, the foxit reader is not working on this windows platform with the browser. my brother tried by reload this, but not able to load this reader application into the system, though this is very much essential for me, so I am looking for another pdf reader as like the foxit. I found some of the information regarding this, but by this I am not able to justify for which one I should go further. Any information for me regarding the pdf reader, which I can easily use in my system? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: windows 7: foxit reader not working with Mozilla Firefox

Most popular and effective pdf reader, which is using at the most named as Acrobat pdf reader. The free Adobe Reader is most likely the most accepted PDF reader in the region of the world and it attuned on almost any computer as standard. In the latest version is still a variety of functions for opening and sharing of PDF documents which provided. Example, you can easily fill out PDF forms and then print. The latest version also eliminates a number of documents classified as critical security vulnerabilities in previous versions.

Nitro PDF reader, it is a free software that not only keeps the speed of Foxit, but adds extra features such as the ability to install a "printer" virtual click to give, page, text file, or document that we are seeing , no matter what application will be "printed" as a PDF file.
    Besides this, you can automatically convert files by simply dragging to the icon of Nitro PDF. I drag the icon, and in seconds the program opens with the file converted to a PDF. I am suing this reader and as per my opinion this is alternate of foxit pdf reader.

I and one of my friends were also replacing the foxit reader with cool pdf reader, we are using this one from a long time and this working fine with all the features, so I recommend to go for this, this is a multipurpose reader. Cool PDF Reader: Reader to view and print PDF documents, it can convert the formats: TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF or EPS and requires no installation. Go for this.

The "PDF-XChange Viewer" You have the ability to open PDF documents to read and print. Multi-page documents can be in a mini-preview, and with the help of tabs, multiple files simultaneously start. You can also make comments, notes and markings, but also the separation and underline important passages is possible. I am using this reader from along time after the replacement of adobe reader and this is working fine in my system. so I hope you can consider this as the replace of foxit reader.

I would also like to share some of my experience with the Nitro PDF reader, in my case I use PDF X-Change Viewer to view PDF and PDF Creator printer. I've never had any problems with both so far. The first runs pretty fast, and the second I print documents in pdf, jpg, tiff, among others. About Nitro PDF reader, I think it has other advantages, like being able to write to the pdf, make notes, save forms and even sign the document without the document is a large water seal to be demo. I think those are the major advantages over the competition. So I also suggest you to go for this, this is really a good multipurpose reader application.

Perfect PDF Reader is another alternative to the famous Foxit reader "Perfect PDF Reader (formerly called as “PDF Quick Reader ") in addition to the usual functions of a PDF viewer some nice extra features. You can save individual pages or the entire document either picture or TXT file. Also, filling out forms is for the "Perfect PDF Reader" no problem addition, you can leave with the view "Album" display multiple pages side by side. However, some users miss editing options such as inserting your own notes. The "Perfect PDF Reader PDF Reader is rock solid the "Foxit reader” in some respects superior to one. However, i recommend the PDF-XChange Viewer, which you can edit, PDF documents. Be remembering that during installation, tried to bring an unnecessary toolbar with your system. You should avoid this by removing the check mark set.

I don’t like to suggest you to change the Foxit reader, though the problem that you mentioned try to resolve this one with desire solution, along with this, I am suing this one from a long time, and before that I was tried more than 3 pdf reader, but I like this at most, regarding it features and the design. Foxit Reader is a small application for screening and printing PDF credentials quickly. It is very simple to apply and has a friendly interface and clear, this application allows you to print a few snap, the text and image files to PDF. It really is instant for opening PDFs. In addition, it also allows displaying a PDF in the current window of Internet Explorer when you click on a PDF link, Acrobat Reader but as an instant.