Thread: Internet Explorer 8 Freeze the Web Search

Internet Explorer 8 Freeze the Web Search

For some time I have an annoying problem with Internet Explorer 8, in practice when I do research on the web, write the topic to search, hit enter, and at this point Explorer freezes for about 10 seconds, it also locks the bar there loading green at the bottom and unlock providing results for the topic I was looking for. The problem occurs even when only one tab is open. The OS is Windows 7 Home 64 Bit This recently-viewed with Internet Explorer 8 have been installed it will Plugin Add-on. I thank to all those who intervene to help me.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Freeze the Web Search

Well, it is clear that this is an add-on. Are you sure you use Internet Explorer 32bit (the default)? Open Internet Explorer (32 bit), go to Manage Add-ons and turn them off, then, selectively, they wake up and do the tests. So just tell me what happen to you after doing this. And please try to tell me this as soon as it possible for you guys. Because I am just waiting for your reply. So please do this soon.

I just want to thank you for the reason that I am also going through the same issue. So after reading this I tried but nothing, the only thing that has decreased the time to freeze time is about 5-6 seconds, should I reinstall it or can I groped with some other operation? Many thanks! And in that I have also noticed that the bottom left corner hangs when the message "waiting for about: blank" and hangs there for about 6 seconds.

If you are able to open Internet Explorer, but unable see web pages, or web browsing is very slow, so in that case first is that you immediately check that you have a proper Internet connection. Windows provides a built-in troubleshooting tool that is able to automatically identify and solve a number of the most common security harms in Internet Explorer: To open the tool to resolve performance issues of Internet Explorer, you just click the Start button and then tick Control Panel. In the search box you just type troubleshooting, and then tick Troubleshooting. Tick Show All and then the performance of Internet Explorer.

Sometimes it is happening because of the Add ones so in that you have to disable that. Which Let you add functionality to Web browsers. While browser add-ons can simplify navigation and sometimes interfere or conflict with other software on your computer. Try to start Internet Explorer without add-ons to see if the problem disappears. Use the following steps:
    • tick the Start button, point to All Programs, Tools, Accessories, and then Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
    • If you disable all add-ons the problem persists, try using Manage Add-ons to disable all add-ons, and then activate only when needed. This will make it possible to identify the plugin that is causing the problem.
    • To open Manage Add-ons
    • Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer in the results list and click Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, then click Manage Add-ons.

If disabling add-ons the problem persists, try restoring the default settings of Internet Explorer. Thus, eliminating all changes made after installation of Internet Explorer, but not removed or favorite feed.
    • Close all windows of Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer.
    • Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer in the results list and click Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Advanced tab, then click Restore.
    • In the Reset Settings dialog box of Internet Explorer, click Reset.
    • When finished, click Close and then OK.
    • Close and reopen Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect.

Malicious software and viruses can often cause the slowing down or blocking of Internet Explorer. If you can access the Internet, access the Microsoft Web site to download the removal tool for malicious software that can be used to check for viruses or malware onto your computer. The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool checks computers running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software-including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom and helps remove infection found. When the detection and removal process is complete, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malicious software was detected and removed.

Regularly run Windows Update can solve the problems by replacing old files and fixing vulnerabilities.

Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer in the results list and click Internet Explorer.

Click the Security tab and then click Windows Update.