Thread: How to Register Domain on Imageshack

How to Register Domain on Imageshack

I am in great trouble as all the images from my site is disappeared and it is showing frog image instead of the images that i have uploaded with the Imageshack. I have gone through one of the Article on this forum which is having same discussion i.e. Imageshack showing frog image and asked to register the domain to resolve the image problem. But my problem is that i don't know in How to Register Domain on Imageshack. A help required to get rid of this issue.

Re: How to Register Domain on Imageshack

If you are looking forward to register your domain on the ImageShack.us then you have to visit the Imageshack.us site and there you will find a link "Register your domain with ImageShack". Click on link and you will be redirected to page where you have to enter your name and domain name to register with the imageshack. But make sure that you are administrator of the Website that you are using to register with the Imageshack.

This is very annoying step taken by the Imageshack that is forcing the user to register on their website but they are not aware of the future consequences with this policy. No doubt this kind of behaviour will affect the existing user who already have uploaded the image to their site and they are bound to register their site on the Imageshack but new user will not upload their image on Imageshack as their are several site that offers the better functionality for image uploading.

I was shocked when saw the image turn into the Frog on my Blog early morning but now most of the user on Internet are getting the same issue with the Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture . Image uploading is still easy with the imageshack but if you need to get the direct URL to post the image link on your site then you can not do the same as you need to be register on the Imasgeshack to get the direct link. If you are not logged in to Imageshack you will find Direct Link is disabled after uploading the file. So if you wanted to upload the image you need to register on same.

I am not happy with the this policy of the imageshack which need to be register yourself to upload the picture. Now i am using the photobucket to upload files which is fast and provide handy tools to upload images in sites. You need to register before uploading but it gives you quick uploading of the images with simple and attractive user interface. So if you can then use Photobucket instead of imageshack.