Thread: Imageshack showing frog image

Imageshack showing frog image

Today morning when i am accessing my Blog i got surprised with the Frog image instead of the actual image for the article that i have made yesterday. All the image which i have uploaded to Imageshack and used the url from same to upload on my site is showing me Frog Image and error message of unregistered domain. All the article from blog are basically using the image from the Imageshack. I have checked certain more site for the images and they are also showing the same frog image. I have search on Google but did not found any solution. If any one is having knowledge then do let me know otherwise i have to upload all images again which requires lots of effort.

Re: Imageshack showing frog image

This is the new policy from imageshack which requires user to register themselves with the Imageshack to upload the image to any other site. As you are getting the error on you blog then you need to register your domain with the Imageshack after that only you can view the image that you have uploaded. So if you are getting the issue with the image then it is better to register yourself with the Imageshack.

To know more about the same issue visit: Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture

This is really frustrating to register domain with the imageshack. I am also getting the same issue from today morning as my site was working properly with the images till yesterday. I think this is just implemented to increase the members on the imageshack but due to this policy most of the user will switch from Imageshack to any other image uploading site like Photobucket.com that currently i am using.

Yeah thats true. You need to register to the imageshack if you need upload the images on your site with the help of the Imageshack. Registration of the domain is quite simple. All you have to do is to visit the Imageshack.us and their you will get the link to register your domain with the Imageshack. To know more about the registering your domain you should visit below given link.
    How to Register Domain on Imageshack

Quote Originally Posted by Minus View Post
    Hi

Have u guys tried Min.us ? This is John, co-founder
    Sample interactive gallery

- upload photos instantly into galleries
    - mp3 music player inside galleries
    - preview PDF files inside galleries
    - Read .txt, .html, .php , css and many other filetypes inside galleries!!

And best of all, free
    (hope post isn't removed for being too spammy, ill check back for any questions!0
    Hi Minus, I am trying to open the site which you have mentioned in your post but this is not opening. Its just showing "waiting for Min.us......." on status bar and nothing happens even if i waited for long time. Are you sure this site working with the uploading of images when you can not open. Anyways Imageshack is working after registering the domain with the same.

Same here. Found a solution here:

However I tried to register my domain but they haven't verified my domain yet. As of now, I've been trying to relocate all the images to other host.

Quote Originally Posted by Techzard View Post
    Same here. Found a solution here:

However I tried to register my domain but they haven't verified my domain yet. As of now, I've been trying to relocate all the images to other host.
    I have gone through the same issue and let me tell you that i have got it working with the same. If you are trying to register your domain then make sure that you are the admin of the Domain as the registration can be possible if you are admin. I have got my images back after 24 hour of registration process. You can also email to Imageshack.us to about the same issue. To know more about the Domain Registration visit link given below.
    How to Register Domain on Imageshack