Thread: Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture

Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture

I am having one issue with the ImageShack uploaded file which i have uploaded on my site and was working properly but today morning when checked the post it is showing image of frog with message "Unregistered Domain. Go to ImageShack.us to register". When i am using any other site to uploaded the photo it is working fine. Is there anyone who is getting same issue? Help me to get rid of this issue.

Re: Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture

If you are unable to get the image on your website then it might be possible that you are not registered user of Imageshack and that is why unable to get the image. It is better to register yourself with the imageshack and after that upload the same image to the website of yours that will work this time. Imageshack has changed their policy and not now only register user can only upload the image. You can get more solution regarding this problem here.

As per my knowledge if you wanted to display image on your site then you have to register your domain with the ImageShack.com then only it will display the images to your site otherwise you will get the Frog image instead of the real image. If you wanted to register your domain with the Imageshack then you have to visit the Imageshack.com where you will find the "Register your Domain" link. Click on same and follow the instruction given in same to register your domain.

Now only registered member can only view the image on any website. If you are not the registered member of the Imageshack then you can not see the image which is uploaded on the imageshack. Imageshack has changed their policy. This is the way by which imageshack will increase number of their register member. If you wanted to see the Imageshack image then you are bound to register yourself on the Imageshack.com. If you don't wanted to work this new policy then you have to choose other image uploading site which does not require the registration and all. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with you or not. Check out link to know more about the issue:
    Imageshack image not showing problem

Well thats seems to be very pathetic step from Imageshack they are actually forcing users to register on their to see the image. I think this way they are going to lose the image of imageshack. I am facing the same problem after registering on imageshack.com. I seriously don't know how i can resolve this problem. All I can say Now ImageShack Sucks... !!!
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Hey there, I was also having the exactly same problem where i am unable see the picture uploaded previously with the help of the Imageshack. But after following the instruction given on this post i have registered my domain with the Imageshack, all the images are now properly visible on my site. Anyways thanks for making this post that helped me alot.

If you are unable to get the Imageshack images on your website then it is better to contact the Imageshack regarding your issue and ask them the solution for the problem. I am exactly having the same issue and to get rid of the same i have mailed them and waiting for reply. If you can the send a mail regarding the issue to the Imageshack team and see what response you are getting with the same. I hope this is the better way to know about the issue and got the solution of your problem.

Exactly same thing is going on with my website also.All the images from the site which is uploaded from the Imageshack are now being lost and not showing a frog image instead of the actual image. I have checked the previously uploaded image in my site that is also having the same issue. Now i am using ten photobucket.com to upload the images on my site and expecting that this will not give any issue like same.