Thread: Cannot open Gmail inbox messages

Cannot open Gmail inbox messages

From last two days I am experiencing unusual problem in accessing gmail messages. When I click on inbox it gets open but on clicking any specific messages shows message loading but don’t show any thing. After some time it shows message loading failed. I am not able to access my messages I got some urgent messages which needs to be read as early as possible, so please somebody help me.

Re: Cannot open Gmail inbox messages

There are various reason for the same problem of not getting access to inbox messages of Gmail account. The biggest main reason for this is very slow internet connection. Most of the times slow internet connection is the reason of not responding when inbox messages are clicked. One more reason for this problem is that your inbox messages may contain viruses for security reason purpose those messages are not allowed to get opened. Due to security access are blocked to such messages.

First you need to check that your email account should not be too bulky. Sometimes this also creates the problem in accessing the messages. Other reason could be there in firewall privacy setting. I will tell you how to fix this problem. I hope this suggestion will work. go to firewall setting in that select privacy setting .in that find site list option ,for Gmail and Google allow 3rd party cookie control. Now hopefully you can access your Gmail inbox messages.

To overcome this problem you have to make some changes in internet setting option. Right click on internet explorer and go to properties there you click privacy tab option. After that go to Advance setting you will find two option such as Override Automatic Cookie Handling and Always allow session cookies , click ok in both option. After clicking ok go to last option Advance and click on Restore Defaults (IE6) OR Restore Advance Setting (for IE7 or IE8) .next click on apply button. Now Again you log into your Gmail account , hope you can access your messages.

I will tell you some tips which will definitely help you in accessing messages. Clear your browsing cache and re-start it. Or disable any browsers add –ons or you can try this by running in safer mode. If additional products associated with your email account and buzz disable them. Else go to setting, account and Browser setting; try both connection type http and https. If you cannot open Gmail messages open your Gmail in basic html view. This will probably help you.