Thread: Bookmarks and Settings lost after upgrade to Opera11.01

Bookmarks and Settings lost after upgrade to Opera11.01

Hi all, I am using the opera browser in my computer. Recently I have updated to the Opegra11.01. There was no problem in installing that but after installing the Opera, I found that the Bookmarks and Settings are lost from that. I am not able to understand that why this is happening to me and how this issue can be resolved. I have tried many things from my sides but all that were just waste of time. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved?

Re: Bookmarks and Settings lost after upgrade to Opera11.01

I think that there may be some problem with the Opera setup that you are using. That may be corrupted and so it is showing you the issue with that. My suggestion to you is to search and download a new installer from internet and then install that from this. Before installing that, you should make sure that you have uninstalled the previous installed one from your computer and then install the new one. This will be the best way to solve the issue for you. So you should this fist and see if that is able to resolve the issue for you.

As you told that previous versions were working fine in your case then you can simply switch to previous version of that. As that was working fine for you then using the previous version will be beneficial for you. It is possible that the new version is not compatible with your system and that is the reason that you are getting this problem. You can download version 10.6 and this will work for you. Remember that you will have to download from the Opera official site and that will be the safest way for you. I hope that this will get you out of the issue.

It can be the problem because of the virus attach in your system. That may be conflicting the processing of the Opera and so it is coming up with that problem. You should install some good antivirus in your computer and scan the entire system with that. If that detects any of the files as corrupted then clean that file and if that is not able to clean that then you can simply delete that from your computer but make sure that it is not the system file because it may create more problem for you.