Thread: Opera takes additional memory as compared to other browsers

Opera takes additional memory as compared to other browsers

I actually do not make out if this has been previously enclosed on the forum. On top of the entire the problem that Opera have approach so far I have observed that this time Opera is consuming extra memory as compared by the memory usage from Firefox and other browsers. Is there some clarification for the same? I have observed that when I was having the Opera 10.63 in the system then I had not at all come across this trouble but now I have observed the matter by means of Opera 11 here. Some explanation on this will be actually valued here. Also apart from this, I have observed that although Opera is having so much of RAM than as well it is working extremely slowly. I in fact find this strange and expect that you all will arise with the answer in this respect quickly here. Thank you.

Re: Opera takes additional memory as compared to other browsers

The memory usage of the opera was always high and it is very rare that just realized it when you just installed the Opera 11 in your case. The scenario is such that operates 10 or any other version of this uses more RAM memory usage and if it was lower in the case, then it must have been because he had been running the Opera browser without add-ons and if in fact true then I will better if you can do the same with Opera 11 there and see if you can see the use of less CPU usage. Please let me know if my message really helped you somehow.

I have Windows XP SP 3 running on the system here and I've seen the same thing y'all are talking about there. I was enjoying the Opera Mini on the cell phone of mine and therefore I thought it be great to make use of it in the PC of mine and so I installed Opera in my case 11. I just started to use Opera in the system and very less opened tabs and at the same time I opened Mozilla Firefox and found that in the task manager using pension funds of the opera was double what it was using Firefox. I think there is a problem with this browser and therefore will be just great if you can only go with uninstalling it from your system. It is best to use Mozilla, if it is less memory than Opera.

Opera 11 is yet with lots of bugs and it is advisable that you make the way for the update that is released for this browser here. You can see the update for the browser and it is Opera 11.01. You can definitely have this installed on your system and then you can see if that can prove out to be the possible solution in your case and can minimize the CPU usage there. I have seen that this update has some of the patches that can really solve the minor issues like this. Get it installed and see that you go with the clean installation this time so as to avoid the unnecessary bugs.

Opera 11 is however, a lot of mistakes and it is advisable to perform the way for the update that is free for the browser here. You can see the update for the Opera browser and is 11.01. You can definitely have this program installed, and then you can see if you can prove to be a possible solution for your case and can minimize the CPU usage there. I've seen this update has some of the patches that can really solve minor problems like this. Get set up and see that you go with the clean install this time to avoid unnecessary errors.

It will be enhanced if you be able to just go back to the Opera 10.63 that was actually working well in your case. It will be healthier if you can just contain the similar working within your case. You can obtain it installed within the clean way. obtain the earlier version for the Opera uninstalled as of Control Panel and then make use of the Registry Cleaner as well as get free of the traces of the preceding installation of earlier files and then go for installing Opera 10.63. Check if it is working in the similar method as you were seeing it working previous to there. Please let me acquire notified regarding the same.