Thread: How ImpressPages CMS works?

How ImpressPages CMS works?

I am having my own website which needs to be updated by its content and I am looking forward to come in eyes of google for which I would be needing to have best and unique content on my website. I guess it would much harder to manage content manually instead I should use some Content Management System. I have heard about the ImpressPages CMS, Can somebody give me some ideas about it?

Re: How ImpressPages CMS works?

The young realtiv Open Source CMS ImpressPages is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized Web sites, where the emphasis is on visual appeal and ease of use. The special feature of ImpressPages: All content - whether text, image, forms or picture galleries - can be in the clear editing interface quickly, safely and conveniently manage drag and drop. ImpressPages only runs on servers with the latest PHP 5.3 environment on the mountain course design features.

The Open Source Content Management System WEB ImpressPages with intuitive touch drag and drop interface for beginners is ideal because you do not have to work through complicated menus. Elements of the page are simply placed via drag and drop on the page. The CMS is available in several languages and there are plugins and extend a lot of some very well-made themes to the system.

The ImpressPages WEB Content management system intuitive touch drag and drop interface is ideal for beginners with, because you do not have to work through complicated menus. Elements of the page are simply placed via drag and drop on the page. The CMS is available in several languages and there are plugins and extend a lot of some very well-made themes to the system. The license is open source.