Thread: Unable to Fix the eBay connection on my windows 7

Unable to Fix the eBay connection on my windows 7

Well I am using the windows 7 operating system and the thing here is that I am not able to speed u the ebay connection there. I mean I am always trying to have an access ion the ebay then the system is not letting me to do so. Please help me in this one and let me know what is wrong with the system that I am using and why I am not getting the proper connection and why always errors are thrown at me. Have any one else gone through the same issue if yes then please help me in this one.

Re: Unable to Fix the eBay connection on my windows 7

I think the problem which you are facing is not your systems but the connection problem I mean to say that the internet connection problem which you are facing and due to the same you are unable to establish the connection and that is the reason why the issue is caused. So what you have to do here is that just try and see if you are able to trouble troubleshoot the issue and if you are able to solve this then you will automatically will not receive any issues what so ever.

The thing here is that if the internet connections speed is not appropriate then the site is not loaded on it account. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the system that you are using having the fastest of internet connection and if not then you have to just visit the network service provider of the same and the try and place the complaint that the speed is not proper and I hope that if the speed is proper then you will definitely able to solve the issue.

If you are facing this issue on regular basis then you just need to take one thin under consideration that the browser is not doing well. It happens sometimes if the site is not open on any particular browser then you can just change the browser and see how it goes. If you will ask me then the changing of browser will definitely allow you to solve the issue. Because the latest and the advanced browser will have the ability to load the site at its best.

Actually the problem that you are facing is the only due to the browser and I want you to just install the latest and advanced browser which is nothing but Google chrome, Its recent emergence of a practical, Google Chrome Google's played a real revolution. Currently available in the seventh version of the program, which is gradually becoming a serious rival to market leaders, Internet Explorer, Opera and Firefox. Preserving the old simple design, so loved by users, Google Chrome has undergone significant changes in their functional capabilities. In addition to the features available in previous versions as a download manager and mode of operation with a browser "incognito", appeared in the latest tools, which requested the community.