Thread: How do I download default mail client

How do I download default mail client

For me who uses the Pro on PC, this application is fantastic and I waited a long time. I can finally have, consistently with a single account, my MSN contacts, Gtalk, Facebook and Twitter arranged in the same way on PCs, in a web browser or mobile. And when I write to a contact, the answers arrive at the correct device and only on this one. Me what I understand is why you must create an account. The interface is really nice, the fact of managing multiple protocols is a plus.

Re: How do I download default mail client

In version 3, Thunderbird has several advantages. First, it offers good readability with a preview of great emails, tabbed browsing (to visually separate the mail address), and a search engine filter thoughtful (sorted by date, sender, keywords key ...) Thunderbird also shines with its customization options. We can use the themes of the extension as you would Personas for Firefox. The extension manager is otherwise identical.The setting up your accounts with Thunderbird is quite easy (just to give his credentials, to indicate its webmail and he finds himself the corresponding parameters). Thunderbird has the main functions of a modern client: contacts database, unified account to collect your emails in a folder from different vendors ... Security side, it is also quite good. It blocks the default images associated with a mail sorting is efficient enough unwanted emails and has a system for detecting dangerous emails.

Well known for its customization options, the client is deliberately general public but still relies on solid foundations. First, it matters very easily from webmail accounts. Incredimail also has a system of blacklists to block emails from this sender. One can of course create folders and subfolders to sort its contents. Smarter, it is possible to filter their mail based on the presence or not of videos, images, attachments, documents Office ... Contact management allows you to create groups and use them very easily.

They are compatible with Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail, but also POP3, SMTP and SSL. In a presentation reminiscent of Outlook 2000 and 2003, these softwares show relatively complete job. Unified contact management, account management, filtering whitelist and blacklist support HTML, templates and signatures spam filter act as primary functions.