Thread: Internet Setting On E72 phone Please

Internet Setting On E72 phone Please

I bought a multimedia Nokia E72 phone newly. This phone is equipped with 5.0mega pixel camera with Flash facility, VGA front camera, Bluetooth,3G support, Audio-Video playback, Inbuilt 250MB memory. External memory can be extended up to 16GB. Photo caller, E-mailing features , Internet surfing, social networking sites, rich with games. Also have Wi-Fi connection, Pc Sync, USB connection, GPS. I frequently use my G-mail, and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter. But I have trouble with setting internet connection in this phone. Help me to get internet facility in my phone so I can check my mail.

Re: Internet Setting On E72 phone Please

You make a call to Customer care of your Network provider. They will ask for details like your name and address and then your problem. They will ask mobile model number. If they have setting available for this model, they can send a SMS containing internet settings, you will get SMS instantly follow the instruction save the both SMS you received. Now you have finished with internet setting. Other case they give manual setting and you have to follow the steps.

As you said I called up to my network provider. I have loop SIM card. They don’t have setting SMS for E72. So they told me to do manually setting I followed the instructions but not succeed.
    Any help to manually have internet setting for E72 phone. I am not able to check my mail. Please give me step by step manual settings. I called up once again to call center for assistance they advised me to visit their web site for setting. Will it helpful.

I have solution for you friend Change your Connection name to internet, Data Bearer to GPRS, Access point Name to www, keep your name to your Mobile Number eg: 9821xxxxxx. Prompt a password keep it “loop” ,Authentic should be normal. Geteway IP addresses to 0.0.0.0. Set your home page to http://www.loopmobile.in put off the connection security and session mode should be permanent.