Thread: “This browser is not supported with Web Dynpro” error message in internet explorer 8

“This browser is not supported with Web Dynpro” error message in internet explorer 8

Hello all,
    I am having a Dell latitude laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. The system was working fine will almost all of its features and the functionality. I basically use this system or internet access and sometimes for home entertainment purpose, but from last two days I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my laptop. I installed internet explorer 8 by replacing the 7th version. The problem is whenever I tried to open a particular web page in to the browser, it flashes a error message into the screen that the “This browser is not supported with Web Dynpro”. I am not a computer savvy and not having any idea on this, or to resolve this, I hope from here some one will surely help me to resolve this.

Re: “This browser is not supported with Web Dynpro” error message in internet explorer 8

The problem might be resolve by remove the browse history or other internet files those are collaborate with the browser installed files, I was also facing almost relevant type of problem but after along search and applied many tricks to resolve this I was failed, but after that one of my friend was suggest me to go through this, and by this the problems I solved so i hope this will also be help you to overcome from the problem. So first of all remove they browser history and along with this the cache file form internet option under tool menu option of the browser window.

Re: “This browser is not supported with Web Dynpro” error message in internet explorer 8

I recommend you to try once by reset the browser, in some of the places I found that if you are not able o open some of the web sites that this can be happened for the browser, some of the browser installed internet files and along with this some of the flashing contents may occur those problem, for this first of all remove the plugins or the addons those are applied in your browser. But if this does not works then simply reset the browser. for this open tool menu bar option and from the advanced tab click on reset option, wait till the process completes, restart the browser and now try to open that web page.

First of all make sure that the browser is compatible with the SAP NetWeaver programming model web site that you are trying to open. Along with this also check the internet connection, whereas the problem as you mentioned in your post this is completely indicated with the internet connectivity. If you did not found any such fault in to the internet connection, then the issue might be happened for the browser, for that I suggest you to reload the browser, for remove the existing one and then go for the fresh installation.