Thread: I am getting a ieframe.dll error while printing from internet explorer

I am getting a ieframe.dll error while printing from internet explorer

I am running Windows 7 on my computer with the latest Internet Explorer 9 installed as well. Whenever I am trying to pring anything from this Internet Explorer 9 then I am getting an error message related to some "URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.js". It also says that there is no connection for this connection id? Is there somekind of bug with Internet Explorer 9 or this problem is happening on my computer only? Please help.

Re: I am getting a ieframe.dll error while printing from internet explorer

Follow the below steps to solve this issue:

1. Click the Tools button , and then click Internet Options. Or, press ALT+T, and then press O.
    2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
    3. Click to select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes, and then click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
    4. Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.

You can also follow this link for further troubleshooting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822521

Re: I am getting a ieframe.dll error while printing from internet explorer

Can you try to check whether the Active Scripting, ActiveX, and Java are not being blocked in your IE9 browser? Incase all these features are blocked on your computer then it could distrupt the display of the webpage. You can try to reset your Internet Explorer security settings to ensure these features are not blocked. To do this, open IE9 and then go to Tools > Internet Options. After that click on Security tab and then click Default Level and then click ok.

Have you tried to make sure that the printer driver in your pc is not outdated and it is up to date with the latest version? Most of the time an updated version of the driver is not available through Windows Update. So, for getting this you will have to go to the manufacturer's website of printer and then download its latest version and install it in your pc. If this still doesnt work then you can also go to the below link to get more help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973479