Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Beta displays online secure content and new window comes up behind the current window instead of on top

Internet Explorer 9 Beta displays online secure content and new window comes up behind the current window instead of on top

I have a Windows Vista system and I am using IE 9 Beta on the same. I have a bit issue while using internet on it. Whenever I try to open some pages I am getting a message on the screen. The message is only secure content is displayed. Manually I you use the close button. I cannot see the cancel button for this. I keep on getting this window. What is this about and how to fix it.

The error can be stopped by modifying the settings to display secure content. For that you have to go in the Tools Menu. Go in that and click on Internet Options. Then click on Security tab and then click on Custom Level. Find the settings box in it and then click on Miscellaneous. You can find a option under that. You have to look for Display mixed content. select enable. That's it. This will resolve the problem.

re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta displays online secure content and new window comes up behind the current window instead of on top

The above settings would work for you. This is not a big issue. If you are getting the same error again then you have to remove the web browser and install it back again. I had seen various issue with IE. That is why I had switched to Firefox and it worked really well. There is no issue with it. It is one of the best browser and does not has any issue with various web pages.