Thread: Opera cannot see routes on Google Maps

Opera cannot see routes on Google Maps

I have this version of the Opera here. I have Opera 11 and I just cannot see the Google Maps working in here. On the Google maps I have seen that the BLUE line that is shown between the point A and point B is not at all seen on the Opera Browser here. Please let me know if I am only one having the issue or are you all there also having the same issue there as well. IT was working great with the older version of the Opera browser but with the Opera 11; I just cannot see it working here. Please let me know if there is anything working in my case.

Re: Opera cannot see routes on Google Maps

I even tried to see for the same on the Opera 11 but I cannot find anything working in my case here. I even launched the Opera browser and then I saw that the Google Maps is really not working in my case. I tried to see for the same after getting the browser updated and found that the issue is there with the browser. I would just like to see Opera to solve the issue and see if they can come up with some solution in this case.

Are you using Windows 7 64 bit here. If at all you are using it then it will be better if you can just avoid using this version of the Opera and try to go with the Opera 10.x version. IT will be better if you can go for the clean installation of the Opera browser and see if that solves the issue of yours. I think that the Opera browser is still under the phase of development and hence you all are getting the issue there. It will be better if you can simply go with the standard version of Opera instead.

I do not think that there is some issue in the browser because of the Windows 7 and hence I would like you to see for installation of the Opera instead. I have this very same version of the browser here and it is really working fine. I am of the opinion that you might be getting the issue because of the installation files getting corrupted and hence it will be better if you can just get the files installed again and see if that can fix the issue that you are having there.

Lots of issue has been seen with the Opera Browser there and hence it will be better if you can simply have some other browser instead. I have seen that Opera is extremely slow there and hence you are getting the issue. If at all you want to get out of the issue then it will be better if you can just go with the Mozilla Firefox or if you want you can go with the Internet Explorer instead. I am pretty much sure that you will be able to get it working once you see all the bugs and the issues solved from the Opera 11. Till then you can go with these browsers.

IT will be better if you can get the updated version of Opera. Opera 11.01 is available in the market and I am pretty much sure that you will be able to get this working once you will have the Opera 11.01 installed for your system. Opera 11.01 is an update that contains all the solutions to the issues that you have on your system there. Get it installed and then you can just try to go with the Google Maps after this. Let me get notified about the same