Thread: Internet Explorer 8: when click on the Safety menu item, the button freezes browser

Internet Explorer 8: when click on the Safety menu item, the button freezes browser

I have attempted to reset Internet Explorer 8 as well as I have as well run the entire of the most up-to-date malware detection plus have found not anything. In Internet Explorer 8, while I press on the Safety menu item on the menu bar, the key displays that it is clicked however it freezes or locks up the browser at that time. Every time I press on the Safety menu bar, it locks up. After that I have to reset Internet Explorer 8 however the issue continues. Help.

Re: Internet Explorer 8: when click on the Safety menu item, the button freezes browser

First of all, I’d advise you to ensure for any updates associated to Internet Explorer as well as apply the updates plus make sure if that solves the problem. If you have applies the entire the most up-to-date Windows/Microsoft updates as well as you carry on to face problem with Internet Explorer, you may uninstall Internet Explorer 8) as well as re-install the same. So try this out you will get your problem solved.

Re: Internet Explorer 8: when click on the Safety menu item, the button freezes browser

To uninstall Internet Explorer 8 you have to Close every programs. Then press Control Panel after going to start then you have to Press Uninstall a program in Programs. In the tasks pane, select Turn Windows characteristics on or off. In the list of windows characteristics, clean the check field beside Internet Explorer 8.You gets a caution message in a come up window. Then you have to Press Yes. Internet Explorer 8 is installed. Then you have to start the computer again after installation.

I was having problems with Internet Explorer 8 taking to respond while I Press the Safety key. I had installed the Microsoft family safety monitor. In verifying just now, I set up it was off (not confident who is at fault there...will be seeming although!). While I turned it back on, the whole thing appeared to start responding. Do not recognize if it is a fix, however it assisted me at this instant!

To re-install Internet Explorer 8 you have to click Start, and subsequently click Control Panel. Then in Programs, click Uninstall a program .after that in the tasks pane, click Turn Windows characteristics on or off. In the list of windows characteristics, choose the check field subsequently to .then you have to follow the instructions given.after trying this you will get closer to your solution.