Thread: Outlook Express 6 links giving message: MSHTML.dll was loaded

Outlook Express 6 links giving message: MSHTML.dll was loaded

I have attempted going to Links in Outlook Express Courtesy as well as still Links in emails do not effort. In addition attempted to reregister library as well as MSHTML.dll was loaded however dll register server entry point not found (not able to register). Is this my issue? And how do I solve. I really want to solve my issue. Thanks in advance for your suggestion. Waiting for any reply.

Re: Outlook Express 6 links giving message: MSHTML.dll was loaded

You have to download the Norton Removal Tool, and after that save it to your desktop. Then you have to close any open applications. After making definite you have a copy of your Product Key handy, and then uninstall Norton Security Suite, LiveUpdate as well as any Norton Add-ons through Add/Remove Programs. You have to enable the Windows Firewall instantly after rebooting. Double-press on the file you saved to run the utility. And after that you have to reboot. Do a "clean install" of the 2010 edition of your Norton application utilizing your Product ID and reboot and after that make sure.

If nothing occurs at what time you press a link then from my opinion you have to go to Windows Explorer, or the Control Panel After that open Tools and then Folder Options after that File Types. Then you have to go down to [none] url: Hypertext Transfer Protocol in addition to choose it. Then press Edit or Advanced, depending on your Windows edition. Then choose 'open'. And after that press edit.

If you still not able to open links, attempt re-registering these dlls. You have to go to Start after that Run and then type, or Copy/Paste, these in one at a time as well as attempt again. (Note the space in every command).
    regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
    regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
    regsvr32 Shell32.dll
    regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
    regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
    regsvr32 urlmon.dll
    In Internet Explorer you have to open Tools and then go to internet Options after that Programs. And then press: Reset Web Settings - (unmark field for homepage) - Press Yes.