Thread: Some web pages are not fully loaded on Internet explorer 8

Some web pages are not fully loaded on Internet explorer 8

I am a school student, and recently purchased a dell altitude laptop, running with inbuilt windows 7 OS. The system is very much impressed me with all of its features and along with the other application those I run frequently. I basically sue this system for internet access and sometimes to play some of the games, windows 7 is very good for gaming performance. But there is problem that I am facing with the IE browser, which I encountered in this morning. Some of the web site those are use to access frequently, are not loading fully. What type of problem is this is there anyone having any idea regarding this.

Re: Some web pages are not fully loaded on Internet explorer 8

The problem might be occurring for the internet connection, check the connectivity along with this also check the network connectivity from network and sharing center under control panel. And make sure that the internet connection form there, I was also facing relevant issue , an after a deep search on this I found these type of problems are might be occurred for the internet connection, if you found any such problem in the connectivity then simply go for the reconfigure the network connection wizard.

According to I think the problem I s completely appearing for the browser, for that first of all remove the existing one and then download ten latest version browser installation application from developer web site and go for the fresh installation. But along with this recommend you to before proceed for this process, check whether the same problem is occurring in no addons mode or not. In some of the cases I found that the problem is occurring for the addons or the plug in those are installed in your browser, if the web sites are running fine in that mode then ok, otherwise try to resolve this issue by remove the addons or plugins from the browser.

I would like to suggest you to go for repair the browser, where as I had relevant issue, and after that when I searched about this problem in maximum web sites I found the repair as the recommended option. So for this I also recommend you to go for this first from the browser installation window, and reboot the machine after complete the process. If the problem still appearing then simply reload the browser with a latest version or with the same version that you are using. Be remembering that do not apply nay such plug in or addends or any other visual effects in your browser.