Thread: Internet Explorer 9: Too small pop up window in windows 7

Internet Explorer 9: Too small pop up window in windows 7

I am using an inbuilt specified with windows 7 OS compatible Acer aspire notebook. All the features and the functions was running fine till the last date, but the problem is arrived when I upgrade the internet explorer web browser from 8 to 9 BETA. The actual issue after that occurred is that the pop up windows for both windows and internet web browser are appearing as very small. What should be the cause for this issue? Is there anyone having any idea on this? What hound id o now to resolve this typical issue?

Re: Internet Explorer 9: Too small pop up window in windows 7

Few weeks ago I was also facing relevant issue with the internet explorer 8 web browser, the text and the pop windows are appearing correctly in my desktop screen, only fault is that the pop p windows was appearing as too small. I encountered this problem after upgrade the browser version like you, but after this, I searched for the solution in different web site, and from there I found there is mostly one recommended solution, this is repair the browser. So I also like to suggest you to go for this process, it will also be help you like me. Run the installation process of the browser and from that window, locate and click on repair option. Wait till the process completes and restart the browser. The problem is solved, try this.

The problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for other software applications those are installed in your system. Ping to program and features under control panel. And from there look for the software those are installed but without any such prior information. Remove all of them along with this also look for the any visual or graphical program if applied, remove that one also. I some of the cases I found these kind of problems might be occurred for these type of issues. Aloes like to suggest you to reconfigure the system graphics resolution.

According to me I think you should try once by set the screen resolution in a low level, and check whether the problem sir still arriving or not. Block the pop up windows from ten settings or option of the browser and again re-enable them. If both of these does not worked then simply reload the browser. Run the s installation process, at the beginning it will ask you t remove the existing one, click on this and terminate the furthered process. Wait till the process completes and will direct you to reboot the system. go through this, this will surely help you.