Thread: can't search on internet explorer 9 with windows

can't search on internet explorer 9 with windows

I am having a windows 7 compatible dell inspiron laptop, this I basically sue for internet access and some times to perform some of my personal tasks. For the internet tasks I installed internet explorer 9 beta version in my system, but after the installation I am facing a peculiar type of problem, I am not able to search any content in my browser, there is no search panel in this browser window, how can I locate this, is there nay one having any idea on this?

Re: can't search on internet explorer 9 with windows

As per my opinion, I don’t think is there is any way to locate the search panel in internet explorer or any other browser. I think there is a problem in your system. First of all make sure that you are not using any third party software in your system, along with this also not applied any other visual effect. If you installed any these kind of application then remove them instantly. Along with this remove addons or the plug-in those are applied in your browser.

Open the browser in no addosn mode, for this click on start menu and check over there whether the similar problem is occurring or not. If you found any kind of problem regarding web browser in no addons mode then simply repair the browser, run the browser installation process, by double click on installation icon. And from the installation window, click on repair option. One of my friend was also facing relevant issue, after that he also applied many tricks to resolve the problem, but nothing helped him. After that he simply go through this process, and by this the problem was solved. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

I also think that you should go first for the above mentioned processes, because I had relevant issue in my system with internet explorer 8, after that one of my elder brother suggest me to go for the reset or repair option, without go for any other trick. I applied this and the browser come back to its original interface, still now everything is running fine. So I would suggest you to terminate this process first, but if still the problem arriving, then there is only one solution, reload the browser. Remove the existing one and along with this also remove the other collaborate internet files, and then proceed for the fresh installation.