Thread: How can I stop Internet Explorer 8 asking me to install Adobe Flash?

How can I stop Internet Explorer 8 asking me to install Adobe Flash?

Do you make out how I am able to stop Internet Explorer 8 in my Windows 7 from asking to install Adobe Flash? I do not need this behavior to be swap with a UAC pop-up prompt inquiring if I would like to install Adobe Flash either. I would like to be capable to browse the web by means of Internet Explorer 8 with no being asked to install Adobe Flash in any case. I do not require any in-window 'Information Bar' come out or UAC display dialog about Adobe Flash while I am utilizing my 64-bit Browser.
    Thank you,

Re: How can I stop Internet Explorer 8 asking me to install Adobe Flash?

Hey even I am facing the same issue. I do not have adobe flash player installed, as well as do not miss the flashing ads a bit. The simply thing that irritate me: Internet Explorer 8 keeps asking me "this web site would likes to install Adobe Flash Player", as well as I would like to get out of this question. I do not need to install it, not at the moment, not ever. So how do I make my Internet Explorer from stop asking me regarding it?

Internet Explorer 8 has the Flash block functionality included so you do not require installing any extra plug-in to be capable to block flash on IE 8.
    in addition keep in mind, Flash does not pay on 64-bit IE 8 so you won’t be capable to execute the following steps on a 64-bit IE 8, they effort fine on 32-bit IE 8.
    1. Press on “Tools” along with “Manage Add-ons”
    2. Press on the dropdown in show as well as choose “All Add-ons”
    3. Press on “Shockwave Flash Object” and afterward Press on “More Information”
    4. Press on “Remove All Sites” key to take out * sign from the accepted list of sites
    in addition to Press “Close”.
    Now when you go to sites which flash on the page, you will observe a message on top of the browser inquiring your support to run the flash plugin. The accepted sites will go to the standard list of sites which is not anything but a white list of sites.

In your situation, no sites will be accepted. Does that assist? I believe with a few more tricks, this be able to be stopped as well. What I am not so happy with here is, you almost certainly end up installing flash in addition to afterward blocking it. You can try this you have to manually as well as constantly run (Norton) LiveUpdate until you find a “no more updates” window. Then you have to Reset IE Advanced settings (again) now and you have to check if these help you.