Thread: Cannot open email attached file

Cannot open email attached file

I have a windows7. I always send mail through yahoo. I am fine with the service. When I received any massage and if any attached file present over there then I try to open it. But I cannot able to open this attachment file when try to open then it show one pop up massage on my computer screen .and the massage is “New window blocked by a popup blocker. Add Yahoo! Mail to the list of allowed sites”. Please help me out about this problem.

Re: Cannot open email attached file

I had same type of problem some time ago .I will try to suggest you as my point of view you can try it and let see, it possible there is one more pop-up blocker running a toolbar as of Google, and EarthLink or Yahoo. If you installed any of these toolbar so first you have to uninstall it to observe. If pop up massage solved so I thought your problem will solve and then you can able to see your attachment file easily.

Some time ago I was suffering from same type of problem I was asked one of the experienced person he advice me. I got solution and now I would like to suggest you to do the same process and that is clutch the “Ctrl” button when you try to download the attachment file. the majority pop-up blockers would permit the new window to open with “Ctrl” button pressed.try it once if you would get solution then its fine.

First I want to asked you could you press any unwanted key? Could you try any other browser if not, so you have one more solution on front of you. pop-up blocker is enabled by failure to pay. You can modify this in the ‘Tools’ menu, by way of the ‘Pop-up Blocker’ item, or in the information block when a pop-up is blocked. Otherwise as I said earlier try any other browser.